On women, nose > maxilla.

Which side profile do you think looks better?

• Total voters
john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Like the title says, nose > maxilla when it comes to female faces. A bad nose can destroy a woman's side profile no matter how good her maxilla is. And likewise, a woman's face can be saved with a good, curved, feminine nose no matter how bad/average her maxilla is.

Be honest, which one do you prefer?

1) The hooked nose woman with the ideal maxillary forward growth?

95C5040E 95DA 480C BCFD 6D3D3E2809E6

2) Or the maxillary recessed but curve-nosed woman?

A72FBF97 BED8 4D1C AD5E A19202524101

It's clear to me that the second face looks better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 23115
Her maxilla is not recessed on second pic, make it more recessed. Rather the first pic is a Nicki Minaj tier maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 21244
i unironically like some foids with hooked nose, so deffo the first option

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Manfrommars, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
There's no good nose with recessed maxilla. If u see one it means they had rhino

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, Sub0, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
i agree

• +1
Reactions: john2
not jewish lol. Seen some polish foids with these noses and it looks better than upturned pig noses like many nordic foids have
I disagree, but anyway. You probably just have a fetish for hooked noses, which I guess is fine. Polish women are known to be very average according to this forum. Any representation of a witch features a hooked nose that is large and bumpy fyi. Upturned pig noses look cute and make the woman look docile. While I do think Nordic women don't look that good, their noses on themselves are usually good since they aren't hooked and large.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
I disagree, but anyway. You probably just have a fetish for hooked noses, which I guess is fine. Polish women are known to be very average according to this forum. Any representation of a witch features a hooked nose that is large and bumpy fyi. Upturned pig noses look cute and make the woman look docile. While I do think Nordic women don't look that good, their noses on themselves are usually good since they aren't hooked and large.
thats the beauty of humanity we all attracted to different things. If hooked noses were seen as ugly by everyone then we wouldnt have them in earth today.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Like this?

View attachment 2196262

Lol are you Jewish by chance?

This is extreme one to convey the idea. Jaws should be a little unbalanced. Also eyes should be more round due to the lack of undereye support. Undeveloped maxilla and not protruded maxilla are two different things.

3404546 043DC966 533E 42CF BB1C B3C43A863451

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, thickdickdaddy27 and john2
Who cares? What matters is that it is easier to fix nose than recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
everything matters for beauty but women rely on nose a lot more than men for their harmony. Me personally I don't see curved noses as ideal for every ethnicity, some women look better with a completely straight nose

Good maxilla = good nose usually

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz