Once an incel takes the black pill, it becomes an addiction

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Once you give up the bull ѕhit excuses (she was really interested in me, but had a boyfriend, she did not know I was hitting on her etc.) and accept that all foids only want 8/10 Chad's , millionaires and Surgeons, a great relief comes over you. You accept the cards that you have been dealt and realize that all women are scum. I will always be on the black pill. I will never go back to redpill. I will never give myself bullshit excuses for why foids reject me

Furthermore, the jargon and fellowship that comes with being blackpill is great. We as a community understand each other and never judge each other. Normies and foids will never understand us, but we understand us.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Videogames were the best cope tbh. Looks don't matter at all there and anyone can achieve anything. No wonder that subhumans tend to play vidya.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and no_hope_left
Videogames were the best cope tbh. Looks don't matter at all there and anyone can achieve anything. No wonder that subhumans tend to play vidya.
fuck it

WERE the best cope in the 90s, when normalshits mocked everyone who played video games.

As with everything decent, normalfags must force themselves in and ruin it for us subhumans.

kys you stupid faggot

nobody cares about you

I agree gerring blackpilled was the best thing that has ever happened to me i feel at ease now and i know why women were interested in me at times and wanted to fuck me and why they rejected me at other times. Knowing the truth is such a relief a'd now i am looksmaxing like a mf to get the womzn i want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
I agree gerring blackpilled was the best thing that has ever happened to me i feel at ease now and i know why women were interested in me at times and wanted to fuck me and why they rejected me at other times. Knowing the truth is such a relief a'd now i am looksmaxing like a mf to get the womzn i want.
The black pill is an addiction.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer