Once I ended puberty I got sentenced to life imprisonment

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Truth seeker
It is what it is. I was still in-game during puberty and had a chance for normie life. Now its completely done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zub111, whiteislandpill, Manletmachine and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, cytoplasm and St.TikTokcel
@try2beme help friend

IQcel and NTcel. Tale as old as time

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HerpDerpson, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ambi
Seethe, cracka

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
im 128 IQ and neurotypical.
I remember the days when we went to class together. You were not the brightest. Couple of years later you were handing me my McDonalds order and you couldnt even speak to me. I could see in your eyes that you are afraid of people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HerpDerpson, Thebbcmaxxer and 5 others
I remember the days when we went to class together. You were not the brightest. Couple of years later you were handing me my McDonalds order and you couldnt even speak to me. I could see in your eyes that you are afraid of people
You've broken the barrier. I will find you and you will pay the price for these words.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Magnum Opus, ambi and 1 other person
You've broken the barrier. I will find you and you will pay the price for these words.
You are almost 40 without a vehicle. Get your life in order, you wont cross the seas on foot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Magnum Opus, ambi and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi
fucking rotting bro
Playing games too ngl i should be focusing on school but i feel like shit dont study get shit grades, its not that its impossible to pass school its just when ur depressed piece of shit everything seems worthles

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Playing games too ngl i should be focusing on school but i feel like shit dont study get shit grades, its not that its impossible to pass school its just when ur depressed piece of shit everything seems worthles
no school for your face bro. And you are only 178cm. France has fallen also. Moroccans have playground in this great (in the past) country.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and St.TikTokcel
i mog you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns
no school for your face bro. And you are only 178cm. France has fallen also. Moroccans have playground in this great (in the past) country.
I have no issue with my height, i dont feel short
Also ive bever been to france but its the same issue here, we have lot of immigrants
Doesnt bother me that much tho, i have some immigrants friends from like tunisia and haiti

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
I have no issue with my height, i dont feel short
Also ive bever been to france but its the same issue here, we have lot of immigrants
Doesnt bother me that much tho, i have some immigrants friends from like tunisia and haiti
I see many browns in my country and it bothers me so much, indeed. I wanna kick every 3+ fitzpatrickcel out of the country.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cytoplasm and St.TikTokcel
I see many browns in my country and it bothers me so much, indeed. I wanna kick every 3+ fitzpatrickcel out of the country.
Why tho ? As long as these people come here legally, dont commit crimes and follow our cultures i dont see an issue. Problem is when they come here with their retarded religions and bring their beliefs here. If you want to come to a country, act like the people native there or go back to your country and swim in cow shit.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Why tho ? As long as these people come here legally, dont commit crimes and follow our cultures i dont see an issue. Problem is when they come here with their retarded religions and bring their beliefs here. If you want to come to a country, act like the people native there or go back to your country and swim in cow shit.
cuz I'm a SFcel. Its inside my slavic nature. Slavic warriors have been always SFmaxxed so am I

cuz I'm a SFcel. Its my inside my slavic nature. Slavic warriors have been always SFmaxxed so am I
I mean compared to france, canada or the us, you guys are getting almost nothing lol.
In canada, there millions of indians living in ontario, in quebec there less of them but more north africans.
Immigrants just become the norm.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Then there the japanese who did war crimes with their own people
there is something genetically wrong with germans they always want to start wars

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    432.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and St.TikTokcel
ah yes the ubermensch who executed all of their kids and lost against the inferior slavs, jump of a cliff moron

ah yes the ubermensch who executed all of their kids and lost against the inferior slavs, jump of a cliff moron
why so aggresive sir

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
what am i supposed to do in puberty

Mongoloid IQ