Once i lose another 15 pounds ill be pretty good looking i hope

ReccesedSlavic

ReccesedSlavic

Ltn
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,662
Reputation
3,968
Maybe I can be like Chad or something
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
People underestimate how much getting lean does ngl

U should see me at 23 vs 14 percent bodyfat.

2 different lives.

Hopefully same for u bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
People underestimate how much getting lean does ngl

U should see me at 23 vs 14 percent bodyfat.

2 different lives.

Hopefully same for u bhai
What does your stomach look like?
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I walked 15k steps but I ate to much again
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
What does your stomach look like?
Well I just ate 3 donuts and a sundae so pretty fucking full right now jfl


But usually when I’m locked in and at 14 percent bodyfat I see abs when flexing
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic
Well I just ate 3 donuts and a sundae so pretty fucking full right now jfl


But usually when I’m locked in and at 14 percent bodyfat I see abs when flexing
Fuck man I don’t got Abs I just got a rlly bad rib cage
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
0
Views
14
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
valentine
Replies
32
Views
166
valentine
valentine
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
45
Crallzy333
Crallzy333
arlo_420
Replies
12
Views
59
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
1
Views
19
rollthefuckingdice
rollthefuckingdice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top