once u see nature in action u can’t go back

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
i visited this massive pack of elephant seals breeding on the beach
in the center the 2 largest ones fought. everyone was having sex, giving birth, the males looked high T and virile, the females looked like happy sluts, the little kids were playing

and on the outskirts were the shriveled up male incels. not a single female was on the outskirts btw:lul::lul:blackpilled as fuck. the incels didn’t even move, they looked dead. i shouted at them and deadass said to go get some pussy my nigga and one of them looked up at me like this
3B13C0DE 3C9D 4FB6 BC07 793F114101D4

i’m dead:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
at least bro knew it was over for him, unlike 90% of this site :feelskek::feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer, fukmylyf, nathan and 3 others
i visited this massive pack of elephant seals breeding on the beach
in the center the 2 largest ones fought. everyone was having sex, giving birth, the males looked high T and virile, the females looked like happy sluts, the little kids were playing

and on the outskirts were the shriveled up male incels. not a single female was on the outskirts btw:lul::lul:blackpilled as fuck. the incels didn’t even move, they looked dead. i shouted at them and deadass said to go get some pussy my nigga and one of them looked up at me like this
View attachment 2876937

i’m dead:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
at least bro knew it was over for him, unlike 90% of this site :feelskek::feelsokman:
Nigga we can see the stock image tag you did not leave the house 😭😭😭

Bros documenting himself as an animal, in nature, and it's so comical, and accurate because he didn't go out into nature, over 😭

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and vermillioncorefan
Its Just fucking over
Done gone over
And forever

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and vermillioncorefan
Experienced something similar but with pigeons. There were some pigeons chasing a foid pigeon but she didn’t want dick, she only wanted food. She tried to eat and all they wanted to do was fuck. Men are always horny no matter the species