once ur alcoholic, ur like that forever

I

isis_Bleach

The white race is gone
like pnce ur an alcoholic/drug addicit, and ur in that kinda situation where u dont know how to escape. it doesnt matter if u go to rehab and quit, that shit is always inside of u, ur always gonna have that depression that tugs at you to get fourlokos again. every night for the rest of your life bud. doesnt mayyer if u havent drank in 60 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, ey88, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Water , everyone knows this

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and imthesupremecel
Water is wet I agree

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Never touched alcohol and I'm 17

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and isis_Bleach
once u touch alxohol u never forget the pleasure. its bri bc unf a tear to my eye
Pleasure? Alcohol tastes like garbage and u get left with brutal hangover the next day. Sure it makes u low inhib but nobody is gonna take u serious and your gonna make a fool of urself more likely than not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, Imretarded? and isis_Bleach
yeah thats why I never touch drugs

I got drunk playing Roblox

• JFL
Pleasure? Alcohol tastes like garbage and u get left with brutal hangover the next day. Sure it makes u low inhib but nobody is gonna take u serious and your gonna make a fool of urself more likely than not
feels literally amazing when u hate urself and ur life and alcohol is the only thing which fixes that besides drugs but u dont wanna do drugs cuz the last time u did that u nearly died:incel:

I got drunk playing Roblox
same and i talked to some hoe who got me banned off looksmax and made me look dumb in front of my friend:aheago::feelskek::feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
same and i talked to some hoe who got me banned off looksmax and made me look dumb in front of my friend:aheago::feelskek::feelswhat:
I was playing football fusion and started saying slurs at a bunch of kids

• +1
like pnce ur an alcoholic/drug addicit, and ur in that kinda situation where u dont know how to escape. it doesnt matter if u go to rehab and quit, that shit is always inside of u, ur always gonna have that depression that tugs at you to get fourlokos again. every night for the rest of your life bud. doesnt mayyer if u havent drank in 60 years
I don't think so. I was a pretty bad meth addict but I've never been depressed. Even when I ran out of money and found myself stuck in a 3rd world country for six months. Did meth for five years but haven't touched it since 2018. Nightmare where I was about to shoot up and woke up with no gear stopped pretty much completely after six months.

I've also had a friend who was one o the worst alcoholics I've ever seen just up and quit one day. Never touched it again. Seems pretty happy.

• +1
once u touch alxohol u never forget the pleasure. its bri bc unf a tear to my eye
Wtf hahaha no?

You're right man, alcohol is just a nasty cope. It's only something you'd enjoy if your life is a piece of shit and you got no drive.

The first time I got sick from alcohol, I quit that garbage instantly and have never felt need to drink again.

It's same with drugs too, you can't get addicted if your life is good, addiction is just you being chronically fucked up and remembering that drugs can make it go away for a short time.

Happy chad can do meth and feel no struggle to get back on it:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, ShowerMaxxing and LuckyBeast
Facts, but I like it that way. It's called not being a bitch. (y) I don't recommend it for u bitches tho

• +1
I’m so drunk rn

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and LuckyBeast
Wtf hahaha no?

You're right man, alcohol is just a nasty cope. It's only something you'd enjoy if your life is a piece of shit and you got no drive.

The first time I got sick from alcohol, I quit that garbage instantly and have never felt need to drink again.

It's same with drugs too, you can't get addicted if your life is good, addiction is just you being chronically fucked up and remembering that drugs can make it go away for a short time.

Happy chad can do meth and feel no struggle to get back on it:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
just be chad strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
true

Water

• +1
Reactions: Kaari