Once you get a taste of SEA girls culture you can never respect Western girls...

Which Eastern European countries would you say are ideal
I have no idea honestly, i never really looked into specifics. Ideally you'd want to find ones that are most religious.

I cant stand white women. They drink the koolaid with the feminism.

My gf was making dinner for us while I was at the gym, when I came back my housemates were all making remarks that i can't make a girl cook for me. Its not good, not modern, etc.

Soy shit society brainwashing women into feminist libtards

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Moneymaxerr, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
I cant stand white women. They drink the koolaid with the feminism.

My gf was making dinner for us while I was at the gym, when I came back my housemates were all making remarks that i can't make a girl cook for me. Its not good, not modern, etc.

Soy shit society brainwashing women into feminist libtards
Out of curiosity were your housemates female or male?

Never have I ever met a Western girl that was caring. I've had ones where she sexually wanted me on one of my first dates i had sex in my car. But never have I met a girl here that would make a sacrifice like waking up early to talk with me. Every girl I met only thought about how I could please her.
And how many girls in the west have you met exactly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
That some how makes it worse. Modern women suck but lets be honest modern men are pretty bad too. The entire human race has decayed quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and MoggerGaston
And how many girls in the west have you met exactly?
hundreds indirectly. Dated 5 don't believe me if you don't want you'll never understand how bad it is until you have something to compare

hundreds indirectly. Dated 5 don't believe me if you don't want you'll never understand how bad it is until you have something to compare
Well it's individual experiences mate that depend on many factors such as where you live in the west, where do you meet these women and others.
When I used to go clubbing every week, bar hop most days and met women soley in clubs, sleezy bars and fucking Tinder obviously I met mostly nasty sluts. When I started meeting new girls trough my social circle I started finding some alright girls. Now obviously if you life in some slut breething ground like California then even the girls you meet in Church will be cock gobbling whores.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki
I used to think anime was cope but there are pretty good girls in the East. I had an online relationship at 14 with a girl from the Philippines and I never met a girl as caring even with irl relationships.

Here are just some of the things this girl would do. We have time differences of about 12 hours so I got home from school at 4pm. She started waking up at 4 am everyday (4 hours before her school started) just so she could call me everyday and ask me how my day was. I was struggling with HW one day and she studied with me for hours and hours despite it being way past her bedtime a few days (for a SEA girl she was surprisingly smart). Everyday she would make me feel wanted. I left her because it wasn't in person and I felt like I didn't need an online relationship

Never have I ever met a Western girl that was caring. I've had ones where she sexually wanted me on one of my first dates i had sex in my car. But never have I met a girl here that would make a sacrifice like waking up early to talk with me. Every girl I met only thought about how I could please her. Its making me depressed I wish I liked Asian girls. (Western Asian girls are just as bad but ones in SEA are good). Its sad to know this girl is what a normal girl in the West was like 70 years ago.

Even good girls here are a dime a dozen in Asia. For me to get a top tier girl in the West I would need to date an unlovable femcel that is a 2/10 or be a literal chad. And even chads get disrespected nowadays too. Its just so brutal I'm going to try Eastern European girls but I just can't cope knowing how much better SEA girls are. The amount of work you have to put in and you get a fraction of the ROI you get with Asians. You will never understand how bad Western girls are until you talk with a girl from the 3rd world.

Another thing I noticed is every single girl I talk with was a virgin. Literally every girl under 20 was one. In the West most 14 year olds are not virgins. I've know 13 year olds with 10+ body counts over a quarter of girls are ruined before 16
water

Well it's individual experiences mate that depend on many factors such as where you live in the west, where do you meet these women and others.
When I used to go clubbing every week, bar hop most days and met women soley in clubs, sleezy bars and fucking Tinder obviously I met mostly nasty sluts. When I started meeting new girls trough my social circle I started finding some alright girls. Now obviously if you life in some slut breething ground like California then even the girls you meet in Church will be cock gobbling whore
Good girls do exist in the USA. But my point is a good girl in the West is like the average SEA girl. Just statistically there are more horrible women (and people in general) here.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and Be_ConfidentBro
Good girls do exist in the USA. But my point is a good girl in the West is like the average SEA girl. Just statistically there are more horrible women (and people in general) here.
Agreed with your poin then tbh

• +1
Yh you can find religious girls in EE but you will have to vet them, a lot of them are looking for green cards to 1st world countries. You don't want a golddigger who divorces you after she gets a green card.
Which Eastern European countries would you say are ideal
EE girls are extremely hard to get. They are very proud nationalistic people who despise degenerate mutt countries like US or France, rightfully so. Thus they strongly prefer their own men.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and JohnDoe
EE girls are extremely hard to get. They are very proud nationalistic people who despise degenerate mutt countries like US or France, rightfully so. Thus they strongly prefer their own men.
Women are gutless traitors. A woman will date a man of any race if he looks good enough and is wealthy/high status. The reason White women date in race more then White men is because White men are the best looking race

Every woman no matter the race will be toxic once they become unmarried non-virgins or once they reach a certain age or once they have access to the big dating pool or once they get brainwashed by a degenerate society because that's simple biology.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki and FutureSlayer
I used to think anime was cope but there are pretty good girls in the East. I had an online relationship at 14 with a girl from the Philippines and I never met a girl as caring even with irl relationships.

Here are just some of the things this girl would do. We have time differences of about 12 hours so I got home from school at 4pm. She started waking up at 4 am everyday (4 hours before her school started) just so she could call me everyday and ask me how my day was. I was struggling with HW one day and she studied with me for hours and hours despite it being way past her bedtime a few days (for a SEA girl she was surprisingly smart). Everyday she would make me feel wanted. I left her because it wasn't in person and I felt like I didn't need an online relationship

Never have I ever met a Western girl that was caring. I've had ones where she sexually wanted me on one of my first dates i had sex in my car. But never have I met a girl here that would make a sacrifice like waking up early to talk with me. Every girl I met only thought about how I could please her. Its making me depressed I wish I liked Asian girls. (Western Asian girls are just as bad but ones in SEA are good). Its sad to know this girl is what a normal girl in the West was like 70 years ago.

Even good girls here are a dime a dozen in Asia. For me to get a top tier girl in the West I would need to date an unlovable femcel that is a 2/10 or be a literal chad. And even chads get disrespected nowadays too. Its just so brutal I'm going to try Eastern European girls but I just can't cope knowing how much better SEA girls are. The amount of work you have to put in and you get a fraction of the ROI you get with Asians. You will never understand how bad Western girls are until you talk with a girl from the 3rd world.

Another thing I noticed is every single girl I talk with was a virgin. Literally every girl under 20 was one. In the West most 14 year olds are not virgins. I've know 13 year olds with 10+ body counts over a quarter of girls are ruined before 16
we should tell all the blackpilled 30 year olds to date 14 year olds in the phillipines nothing will go wrong

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Legit thread OP! In america and uk girls seem to be absolute whores, it is slightly better in europe but asian girls will always have the greatest personality sadly, perhaps it is time to try EE girls, they're surprisingly attractive even when not JB, I wonder when they lose their virginity on average

Legit thread OP! In america and uk girls seem to be absolute whores, it is slightly better in europe but asian girls will always have the greatest personality sadly, perhaps it is time to try EE girls, they're surprisingly attractive even when not JB, I wonder when they lose their virginity on average
View attachment 1992939
are you a pedophile

• Hmm...
View attachment 1992939
unfortunately the one and only place when you can atleast HOPE to find a worthy girl

• +1
View attachment 1992939
Problem with EE is there are way more gold diggers. Also you may need to learn Russian a lot of the girls don't speak English.

I've talked with EU/Brits I think America is worse overall. But Western Europe is not much better. Your best bet is getting a 5/10 Eastern Euro girl from an educated upper class family. If you try and get models they will scam you. So will super poor girls. If your White I've heard families are accepting (if your not white the father will not approve unless your giga rich). So go for educated beckies.

If she's poor you risk gold diggers. Or you will need to seriously learn Russian since only educated people know English

Last edited:
  • So Sad
unfortunately the one and only place when you can atleast HOPE to find a worthy girl
You can find worthwhile girls in the West but its a game of statistics. I will just say you have worse odds. And the good girls here are also inflated. For every special girl in the USA its like a common occurrence elsewhere. Whereas the USA its the default to be bad.

I just don't see the point in improving myself for women that are worse then the past girls. We are fighting for a smaller and smaller pie of lower quality women. Western women don't even warrant looksmaxing for. I would try hard and looksmax for a nice girl but not the average girl here. But like I said its just not seemingly worth it you gotta try so much harder and you get so little ROI.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
are you a pedophile
nah my age preference is 14 which is legal in my country
depends, I think a high percentage of 14 year old JBs are of worthy quality, because the 3 main things that matter for "quality" is 1. Virgin 2. Attractive and 3. compatible personality, so there should be quite a lot of JBs who fit this criteria
Problem with EE is there are way more gold diggers. Also you may need to learn Russian a lot of the girls don't speak English.

I've talked with EU/Brits I think America is worse overall. But Western Europe is not much better. Your best bet is getting a 5/10 Eastern Euro girl from an educated upper class family. If you try and get models they will scam you. So will super poor girls. If your White I've heard families are accepting (if your not white the father will not approve unless your giga rich). So go for educated beckies.

If she's poor you risk gold diggers. Or you will need to seriously learn Russian since only educated people know English
that's a shame, I am white and around chadlite level according to a few users and also how women tend to treat me, so I was hoping to get a girl like the one I posted above, but a virgin JB version, although now looking at it that is probably an unrealistic goal, I guess only time will tell. And yes I would be willing to learn russian if it meant I'd be able to get one, perhaps some will immigrate to my country during the war or something, but I absolutely refuse to use my parents business in order to betabux a random gold digger foid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and FutureSlayer

depends, I think a high percentage of 14 year old JBs are of worthy quality, because the 3 main things that matter for "quality" is 1. Virgin 2. Attractive and 3. compatible personality, so there should be quite a lot of JBs who fit this criteria

that's a shame, I am white and around chadlite level according to a few users and also how women tend to treat me, so I was hoping to get a girl like the one I posted above, but a virgin JB version, although now looking at it that is probably an unrealistic goal, I guess only time will tell. And yes I would be willing to learn russian if it meant I'd be able to get one, perhaps some will immigrate to my country during the war or something, but I absolutely refuse to use my parents business in order to betabux a random gold digger foid.
If you are Chad in the West its doable. If you aren't you will get a gold digger this way. Also wdym by chadlite are you genuinely a good looking guy? I would just say anything that seems unreasonable too good to be true is not going to last. Model tier girls even in eastern europe are valuable. Any girl who looks that good is going to have a lot of options both with rich guys and with goodlooking ones. So you can't bet on money alone winning them over.

Now if you get some becky from an educated family she will be smart and like you for you. Model girls in Ukraine can still get guys with private jets.

• +1
If you are Chad in the West its doable. If you aren't you will get a gold digger this way. Also wdym by chadlite are you genuinely a good looking guy? I would just say anything that seems unreasonable too good to be true is not going to last. Model tier girls even in eastern europe are valuable. Any girl who looks that good is going to have a lot of options both with rich guys and with goodlooking ones. So you can't bet on money alone winning them over.

Now if you get some becky from an educated family she will be smart and like you for you. Model girls in Ukraine can still get guys with private jets.
I will larp as poor and see if I can find a stacylite girl, should be easier to find a looks only foid who doesn't care as much about money aswell if they are JB.

• +1
I will larp as poor and see if I can find a stacylite girl, should be easier to find a looks only foid who doesn't care as much about money aswell if they are JB.
Well if you really are good looking it may work. But idk if your chadlite why not get a girl in Germany.

What exactly do you want from this girl a LTR?

• Hmm...
Well if you really are good looking it may work. But idk if your chadlite why not get a girl in Germany.
idk I am don't really like their pheno I want russian girl pheno

so fucking hot
What exactly do you want from this girl a LTR?
yeah want a virgin girl to LTR, heard girls in EE are slightly less slutty

• +1
idk I am don't really like their pheno I want russian girl pheno
View attachment 1993771
so fucking hot

yeah want a virgin girl to LTR, heard girls in EE are slightly less slutty
Well yeah you can probably do a stacylite if you have money

• Hmm...
Well yeah you can probably do a stacylite if you have money
what's the highest I could get without money? Is there no chad only hot EE girls now? Fucking brutal

what's the highest I could get without money? Is there no chad only hot EE girls now? Fucking brutal
If she is a high quality religous girl it would be very hard. Girls attribute sleeping with or dating with the possibility of marriage. If you are not finacially secure her parents will dislike you

• So Sad
If she is a high quality religous girl it would be very hard. Girls attribute sleeping with or dating with the possibility of marriage. If you are not finacially secure her parents will dislike you
hmm I did a little bit of conversion and I just realized it is easy as fuck to be rich in russia if you convert euros into rubles, average income converted is like 5x the amount you'd make in rubles, insane.

• +1
hmm I did a little bit of conversion and I just realized it is easy as fuck to be rich in russia if you convert euros into rubles, average income converted is like 5x the amount you'd make in rubles, insane.
All I will say is why you want virgins if you don't have the money to start a family or something. I mean just date whores in the west until you have money

• +1

You are neither white nor chadlite. JFL at your pedo ass

All I will say is why you want virgins if you don't have the money to start a family or something. I mean just date whores in the west until you have money

even the richest city in russia is easy mode, should be more than enough to support a family, although maybe not enough money to halo

The problem is that once they come to your home country, they will become just like the western girls