Once you reach a stage it stops being about looks

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
A clear and resolute message to the weak minded of this place that think that a Chadlite destroys a Low-Mid HTN and believe wholeheartedly that he would get away with a foolish and weak personality.

The reality is that a Low HTN has made it for anyone who likes his pheno, period. All he needs is to have a decent and masculine enough behaviour (Achievable), to possess honor and self dignity (Achievable), to speak more or less decently and to have enough money to sustain himself. (Achievable).

Once you possess these it stops being a "Muh battle of looks who mogs who mogs where is the mogger here or here" and it becomes a purely personality based matter.

The only factor that truthfully can affect this is a very noticeable difference in height or in money.

Just do the experiment next time you find yourself witnessing such situation. A Strong MTN and a Mid HTN sitting on the same table, the Strong MTN has a slightly better personality. The balls man, the small balls you gotta have to believe that a Mid HTN would get more attention than the Strong MTN. I didn't translate the comment to Low HTN vs Chadlite because chadlites are extremely rare to encounter.

And it's easy to realize with lower degrees of looks also. Once you reach Low HTN you are competing in the same market as Chadlites in general. If you are a Low MTN you play in the same arena of Strong MTNs. Compare someone you know in real life who has a great and fatherly personality with another one who is cringe or acts childish... and try to respect somehow and give more value to the second one rather than to the first one. Woman give even more importance to this than men, demonstrating that looks is only the excuse of the coward and weak minded who doesn't want to get up and earn his bread like a true man would do.

Images

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pablomaxx, MasterMan, Gonza and 7 others
sorry nothing with you but dnr

have a react though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Clown Show, borismonster and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, borismonster, horizontallytall and 3 others
A clear and resolute message to the weak minded of this place that think that a Chadlite destroys a Low-Mid HTN and believe wholeheartedly that he would get away with a foolish and weak personality.

The reality is that a Low HTN has made it for anyone who likes his pheno, period. All he needs is to have a decent and masculine enough behaviour (Achievable), to possess honor and self dignity (Achievable), to speak more or less decently and to have enough money to sustain himself. (Achievable).

Once you possess these it stops being a "Muh battle of looks who mogs who mogs where is the mogger here or here" and it becomes a purely personality based matter.

The only factor that truthfully can affect this is a very noticeable difference in height or in money.

Just do the experiment next time you find yourself witnessing such situation. A Strong MTN and a Mid HTN sitting on the same table, the Strong MTN has a slightly better personality. The balls man, the small balls you gotta have to believe that a Mid HTN would get more attention than the Strong MTN. I didn't translate the comment to Low HTN vs Chadlite because chadlites are extremely rare to encounter.

And it's easy to realize with lower degrees of looks also. Once you reach Low HTN you are competing in the same market as Chadlites in general. If you are a Low MTN you play in the same arena of Strong MTNs. Compare someone you know in real life who has a great and fatherly personality with another one who is cringe or acts childish... and try to respect somehow and give more value to the second one rather than to the first one. Woman give even more importance to this than men, demonstrating that looks is only the excuse of the coward and weak minded who doesn't want to get up and earn his bread like a true man would do.

View attachment 2751620
Why do you write these essays that very few will read? go and pray to allah or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Eternal_ and TechnoBoss
Ignored dogs already commenting on my thread. I must be living rent free on the head of manchild/moggathon right now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Samsepioler
Read everything, agree with the points.
I Like It Good Job GIF

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MaghrebGator
stfu idiot it’s about being a legend among men, where your looks are a constant boost for you ego and well being Jordan Barrett

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, borismonster, mirrormogger and 3 others
stfu idiot it’s about being a legend among men, where your looks are a constant boost for you ego and well being Jordan Barrett
Something you won't achieve, so why stress about it?

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Samsepioler
Read every word tbh

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Something you won't achieve, so why stress about it?
JFL at believing that Jordan Barrett feels and lives better than the average proffession athlete, just to give an example of thousands

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Fiqh
During death everyone becomes same

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, MasterMan and borismonster

View attachment 2751620
I agree. Personality/NTness matters, only if you’re below chadlite. From chadlite above you can get away with being autistic.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Now imagine a strong MTN and a Mid HTN sitting on the same table. Both are trying to hit on their Stacy crush jestermaxxing n shid or whatever they do, constantly trying to one up each others personality for the girl to see.

How you describe it makes it like this: if the MTN’s personality appeals more to the Stacy than the HTN, the MTN will get her attention more? Right?

0C149270 D113 46F9 A278 90C59314FDA2

Now imagine this 6’3 specimen walking to their table and sitting down. I think you know where I’m going with this. All the logic you just described goes out the fucking window in an instant. The Stacy is now subconsciously ignoring both men and focusing on this guy. No personality is going to one up this dudes looks

I know what you’re thinking, muhhh this doesn’t apply muhhh chads are rare :feelstastyman: but this can be used for any scenario. It doesn’t have to be a chad. Just someone that’s significantly more appealing than you.

There will always be a bigger fish.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 62070, Clown Show and 1 other person
Now imagine a strong MTN and a Mid HTN sitting on the same table. Both are trying to hit on their Stacy crush jestermaxxing n shid or whatever they do, constantly trying to one up each others personality for the girl to see.

How you describe it makes it like this: if the MTN’s personality appeals more to the Stacy than the HTN, the MTN will get her attention more? Right?

View attachment 2772674
Now imagine this 6’3 specimen walking to their table and sitting down. I think you know where I’m going with this. All the logic you just described goes out the fucking window in an instant. The Stacy is now subconsciously ignoring both men and focusing on this guy. No personality is going to one up this dudes looks

I know what you’re thinking, muhhh this doesn’t apply muhhh chads are rare :feelstastyman: but this can be used for any scenario. It doesn’t have to be a chad. Just someone that’s significantly more appealing than you.

There will always be a bigger fish.
this never happens though. especially in my country where even a low htn is rare let alone a guy whos both 6'3 and very good looking. where i am its all about nt and social connections looks wont do anything

• +1
but why would you want women

• +1

View attachment 2751620
I dont think females will ever care about personality

• +1
I don’t totally agree but I think looks really don’t matter after chadlite, chad used to mean any man who reached like a 8/10 becouse this is basically the point of deminiahing returns or what is basically now seen as chadlite level but now chad has been inflated to mean top .00001% male model only
Tldr
Old looks scale(based):
5/10 mtn
6/10 htn
7/10 chadlite
8-10/10 chad

New .org scale(autism):
5-6/10 mtn
7/10 htn
8/10 chadlite
9/10 chad
10/10 gigachad

definitely applies to height, according to pretty much every study, survey etc. there is no SMV difference between 6'3 and 6'6 and women don't care if you get heightmogged by some 6'7 giant so long as you're already tall. Once you've met a minimum threshold other factors come into play.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Im low MTN Im cooked

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I read this

Art Pixel GIF by Smolverse
copium

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag