Once your hope has been taken away from you it's over...

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Say you are a genetically frail, thin ectomorph, who naturally gravitates towards gaming and intellectual activities such as reading philosophy. Guys in your school who are genetically prepositioned to dominate start picking on you, to establish themselves as leaders of the pack, and to gain respect and elevate themselves by lowering your social status.

It's only logical then that when you approach girls, they burst out laughing in your face and then tell everyone in school that you dared to ask a girl out.

And It's only logical that you are born into a poor family of 2 worthless people, with a housewife mother who is a woman with no experience of dealing in male high testosterone environments and a father who was a social outcast himself, who doesn't even know how to raise a kid and has broken life of his own to mind.

On top of all that teachers in school despise you and weak kids in general and close eyes to your abuse/bullying because all of us are animals essentially and in the animal kingdom, weak links are despised and sentenced to death early, like outcasted wolves who are sent to scout enemy territory first, just in case they are attacked, they die, but others can safely retreat.

So you, yourself, as a young teenager in school, have no idea what to do, how to address and solve this situation and you end up being beaten up or verbally abused throughout your school years.

You grow up in a hopeless environment and with miserable life experiences and even though from birth all of us have a predisposition towards positive thinking, dreams of achieving something, inner inbred liking of certain activities, or desire to socialize and be loved, respected, and accepted in the social groups, all of it becomes a distant memory of yours just another daydream you like to escape to.

All of these psychological traits are a crucial, central part of one's psyche, these traits serve as the locomotive for you to take action against many barriers and negativity in life, all these traits are eroded or even eradicated by perpetual misery, loss, negativity, and prolonged mental abuse/suffering.

You start to hate people. It's only logical, it's normal after everything you had endured and suffered through. You don't believe there's good in the world, because you only seen and been through hell, through the junkyard of life.

You don't want to do anything, because your dreams were taken away from you, the hope you had is gone. You had grown into a shell, a has-been of your former self.

Your character and humane side were destroyed a long time ago. That's how you end up preferring to drop out of society because it is a better choice to endure less pain, even though not having to experience any highs at all, because you know if you enter the world outside and engage with it, you will only suffer more because all through your life everything you've known was only negativity, misery, loneliness and loss.

And you simply can't function like a normal human being.

And worst of all is that it wasn't your fault and you couldn't control it and it's was irreversible.

Simply put you're hand were tied.

Psyche set in stone after ~15.

Once you've been scarred, you can't go back.

Life is a ruthless cold unforgiving unwelcoming whore.

"Welcome my son
Welcome to the machine
Where have you been?
It's alright we know where you've been"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
Is this copypasta.

Hope u get over all this and that your face is better looking now.
I don't think I will ever fully recover.

Maybe time will heal me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
good thread, i relate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Damn I expected more from this thread...

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22