Once you've fucked a girl a few times you can treat her like shit

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
I've noticed this a lot with all my lays. When setting up the date, going on the date, and banging them the first few times, you have to treat them well and show high value. But once they are your customer, you can treat them like shit and they will keep coming back because they have emotional investment.

I always frame that the girl is lucky to be with me, that I am the best she can do, etc. to get her obsessed with me. You have to convince them of this mentally while fucking them well and they are yours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 18840 and 5 others
How do i do this?
Basically you keep seeding the idea that you have a ton of options. Brag about other girls miring you. When you hang out with her just say "Youre so lucky to be with me right now", "What we have together is special", basically keep planting this idea in her head that what you give her (looks, sex, status) she won't get from any other guy. Fuck her well, make her cum, dirty talk her, give her great sex as this will release pair bonding chemicals in her brain. And once you've built this emotional investment you can treat her like shit. Girls like assholes because they feel they are lower value than them. ONLY A MAN WITH OPTIONS would treat a girl like shit.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 14262, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Basically you keep seeding the idea that you have a ton of options. Brag about other girls miring you. When you hang out with her just say "Youre so lucky to be with me right now", "What we have together is special", basically keep planting this idea in her head that what you give her (looks, sex, status) she won't get from any other guy. Fuck her well, make her cum, dirty talk her, give her great sex as this will release pair bonding chemicals in her brain. And once you've built this emotional investment you can treat her like shit. Girls like assholes because they feel they are lower value than them. ONLY A MAN WITH OPTIONS would treat a girl like shit.
How do you treat them like shit? What are some examples of behavior you use?

How do you treat them like shit? What are some examples of behavior you use?
Kick them out after sex, make fun of them, brag about fucking other girls, never take them out for any fancy dates, basically just treat them like a fuck toy. After all every girl is just a wet hole, treat them as such. Don't put the bitch on a pedestal. Put yourself on a pedestal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, StalinCel, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Kick them out after sex, make fun of them, brag about fucking other girls, never take them out for any fancy dates, basically just treat them like a fuck toy. After all every girl is just a wet hole, treat them as such
Nice. Comparing them to other girls is a great idea too.

Nice. Comparing them to other girls is a great idea too.
Yeah dude. When Im hanging out with girls or on dates I will pull out my phone and start texting other girls or swiping on Tinder. Sometimes will even ask their opinion if the girl I'm swiping on is hot

This also applies to LTR’s, you have to do this to maintain the upper hand or else she gets uppity and starts treating you like a dog

You need to be more subtle than this but otherwise yea

ITT Virgins

Bro stfu with this bs. Just rapemaxx. The rapepill is true. There's a reason @Vermilioncore is one of the most well-known users here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Vermilioncore