what if it was you treating her like shit?

Thefaqeeh

Thefaqeeh

Silver
looking back at my relationship with a girl from long ago, I treated her like shit our last couple months, barely replying barely caring, our last time together, she invited her guy friend (a guy who wants to fuck her, but was convenient for me as he paid for all her shit so I didn't have to) and we had dinner together,

she got drunk cuz we were drinking and started telling me in-front of him how shitty I am as a boyfriend, I didn't want to listen to that shit, so I just booked a car back home, few hours later I decide to suddenly drop by her house and didn't find her there, knowing she was at his place I ghosted her completely for like a month before she gave up calling me and waiting in-front of my apartment, she maintained her side of the story which was she never fucked him, knew him before me, yada yada, that boy always suspiciously was paying way too much money on her, I don't know how he liked her enough to deal with me constantly cucking him, she literally was making him pay for our dinners JFL, but guess he had the last laugh

today im smoking and thinking about my old relationships AITA? I know my shitty treatment led to it ending that way in retrospect, but was I in the right in the end? is there a lesson to learn here other than never type more than 5 words if you don't want DNRD responses? what do you all think

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Aypo129
Sexhaver ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, HardmaxxOrDeath, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I am not reading this essay
Summarise this in 2 sentences or didn't read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Thefaqeeh
if you treat girl like shit for a bunch of months
girl has boy best friend that spends too much money on her, knew her before you, watches her walk around with your hickeys. claims have a gf

girl sleeps at his place after big fight between you 2 where 3 of you were drinking

you ghost the girl completely after that, dont even break up with her.

girl says she never cheated

AITA?

2 years ago this shit just for emotional maturity im asking

• Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
well come on now fellow brother I summarized that shit for you

• Love it
if you treat girl like shit for a bunch of months
girl has boy best friend that spends too much money on her, knew her before you, watches her walk around with your hickeys. claims have a gf

girl sleeps at his place after big fight between you 2 where 3 of you were drinking

you ghost the girl completely after that, dont even break up with her.

girl says she never cheated

AITA?
You was kinda a dickhead for what ya did

However if some girl is still carrying around some betabuxxer for a second option then its hard to respect the relationship

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Costcosuperstore and Thefaqeeh
You was kinda a dickhead for what ya did

However if some girl is still carrying around some betabuxxer for a second option then its hard to respect the relationship
the ghosting part? do you not consider that cheating? would the relationship be fixable after that for you?
the more you live the more you learn,
I kinda realize I always was a shitty boyfriend to all my gfs,
then play victim when they do something about it

• +1
the ghosting part? do you not consider that cheating? would the relationship be fixable after that for you?
You mentioned she was carrying the buxxer before you ghosted her
Can you respect somebody who exploits other people like that
I don't sympathy for those kind of cockroaches

• +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
looking back at my relationship with a girl from long ago, I treated her like shit our last couple months, barely replying barely caring, our last time together, she invited her guy friend (a guy who wants to fuck her, but was convenient for me as he paid for all her shit so I didn't have to) and we had dinner together,

she got drunk cuz we were drinking and started telling me in-front of him how shitty I am as a boyfriend, I didn't want to listen to that shit, so I just booked a car back home, few hours later I decide to suddenly drop by her house and didn't find her there, knowing she was at his place I ghosted her completely for like a month before she gave up calling me and waiting in-front of my apartment, she maintained her side of the story which was she never fucked him, knew him before me, yada yada, that boy always suspiciously was paying way too much money on her, I don't know how he liked her enough to deal with me constantly cucking him, she literally was making him pay for our dinners JFL, but guess he had the last laugh

today im smoking and thinking about my old relationships AITA? I know my shitty treatment led to it ending that way in retrospect, but was I in the right in the end? is there a lesson to learn here other than never type more than 5 words if you don't want DNRD responses? what do you all think
beta orbiter theory in action

eventually the female will get horny and fuck the friend

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Thefaqeeh and Aypo129
beta orbiter theory in action

eventually the female will get horny and fuck the friend
yeah , what made it weird was the next day she left him waiting with the car running while she stood infront of my house for like an hour, like if my boy got sex yesterday he really doing this today? he is that beta? waiting with her infront of my house wtf?

did I do the right thing, looking back she kinda was good if I was a better boyfriend things could've been different.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129 and traveler
maybe he was gay all along, how that nigga agrees to wait in the car while she was banging at my door for like 40 minutes, the day after he finally had sex with his best friend (theory by me) orbiting cuck

did I fuck up? why am I thinking about this years later?

• +1
fuck my dad he never gave me relationship advice, I spent quality relationships just being a toxic retard. but the age pill humbles us all

• +1
yeah , what made it weird was the next day she left him waiting with the car running while she stood infront of my house for like an hour, like if my boy got sex yesterday he really doing this today? he is that beta? waiting with her infront of my house wtf?

did I do the right thing, looking back she kinda was good if I was a better boyfriend things could've been different.
you did the right thing for you at the time

its normal to look back after time has pass and think that u could had kept going with her for sex

• +1
maybe he was gay all along, how that nigga agrees to wait in the car while she was banging at my door for like 40 minutes, the day after he finally had sex with his best friend (theory by me) orbiting cuck

did I fuck up? why am I thinking about this years later?
he likely had pity sex with her

one of the things with females is that they fuck when there is an opportunity in 1 on 1 situation

the beta brah capitalized on it when u left

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Costcosuperstore
I treated a couple of girls who liked me badly, if I had been more aware I could have had a serious relationship with them.

Now I'm like a lonely incel living in a cave

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh, Aypo129 and Costcosuperstore
seems
I treated a couple of girls who liked me badly, if I had been more aware I could have had a serious relationship with them.

Now I'm like a lonely incel living in a cave
seems like karma is real with this shit, god clearly prefers women, so imagine when you make a bunch of young ones angry or heartbroken

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
seems

seems like karma is real with this shit, god clearly prefers women, so imagine when you make a bunch of young ones angry or heartbroken
Yes, I stopped talking to a 15-year-old girl when I was 16, she had emotional problems and I don't know if it was the beginning of anorexia or something like that, she came to tell me her problems and unburdened herself a week after we met, I stopped talking out of nowhere a few days and it seems that I broke her heart because her friends came to bother me even years later

The worst thing is that she was pretty, white med with short hair, she went to a dance school so she was in good physical condition.

I screwed it up

Yes, I stopped talking to a 15-year-old girl when I was 16, she had emotional problems and I don't know if it was the beginning of anorexia or something like that, she came to tell me her problems and unburdened herself a week after we met, I stopped talking out of nowhere a few days and it seems that I broke her heart because her friends came to bother me even years later

The worst thing is that she was pretty, white with short hair, she went to a dance school so she was in good physical condition.

I screwed it up
how old are you now

how old are you now
27 lol

The last opportunities to have serious relationships ended in my last year of high school when I was 19.

27 lol

The last opportunities to have serious relationships ended in my last year of high school when I was 19.
damn wtf were you doing those 7 years

damn wtf were you doing those 7 years
Rotting, working shitty jobs, getting depressed and wanting to disappear off the face of the earth, and recently careermaxxing

in what universe are u the asshole lol?

a girl who doesn't cut off all guy connections is a fucking whore. and that's how u should treat her as. only talk with her if u feel like it, and use that bitch like a pocket pussy. she doesn't deserve no respect/love from u lmao.

u did absolutely the right thing to use both of them for ur satisfaction

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
in what universe are u the asshole lol?

a girl who doesn't cut off all guy connections is a fucking whore. and that's how u should treat her as. only talk with her if u feel like it, and use that bitch like a pocket pussy. she doesn't deserve no respect/love from u lmao.

u did absolutely the right thing to use both of them for ur satisfaction
yeah I figured, hanging around too many white brahs( jk I meant westerners in general) is turning me to a cuck these last couple years , I gotta book a flight back home and recharge :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames