One bad physical trait is not dooming unless..

Aroace
unless you get no bitches because of it. It is obvious that being 5'7 or 5'8 is not dooming anyone because I personally get many bitches using my face alone. I even got taller bitches and won mog battle against tall dude. There are also tons of tall options on dating apps so if short person gets pussy it means that height is non defining attribute, stop the mental gymnastics. If you do not believe me you have people like Cillian Murphy who are 5'7 and high SMV, tons of women would try to get him if they had a chance.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 5892
no bro sean o'pry has negative orbital vector that's why he's virgin

unless you get no bitches because of it. It is obvious that being 5'7 or 5'8 is not dooming anyone because I personally get many bitches using my face alone. I even got taller bitches and won mog battle against tall dude. There are also tons of tall options on dating apps so if short person gets pussy it means that height is non defining attribute, stop the mental gymnastics. If you do not believe me you have people like Cillian Murphy who are 5'7 and high SMV, tons of women would try to get him if they had a chance.
some girl were also pretty disappointed he was 5 feet 7

Its over if u get monkeypox

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: terrorblade, thecel and wollet2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216, Deleted member 2729 and Dystopian
he won't, he brags in every thread about how he fucks stacies left and right despite being a manlet
I won't dox myself to prove a point to incel who has to deny my ascension to stop himself from roping

You're subhuman trash and you shouldn't be looksmaxing because you're still freaking ugly 😂

I won't dox myself to prove a point to incel who has to deny my ascension to stop himself from roping

You're subhuman trash and you shouldn't be looksmaxing because you're still freaking ugly 😂
Bro no one cares