autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
They’re always the loudest in the room high energy socially aggressive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Heinrich Schmidt, darkness97 and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Just not true the loudest in all my classis is a 5’6 moldovdan fat gymcel who is narcy af and the best looking is quieter

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, Lefty Rankin, robtical and 2 others
And not jewish

• Hmm...
Just not true the loudest in all my classis is a 5’6 moldovdan fat gymcel who is narcy af and the best looking is quieter
Bet you quiet chad doesn’t get nearly as much pussy as the louder one

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Bet you quiet chad doesn’t get nearly as much pussy as the louder one
🧢
Being reserved can still show confidence n hes still somewhat sociable not likean outcast he jus be a lil on the quieter side compared to manlet ltn

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
🧢
Being reserved can still show confidence n hes still somewhat sociable not likean outcast he jus be a lil on the quieter side compared to manlet ltn
Lol

They’re always the loudest in the room high energy socially aggressive
Not always. There's a guy I work with that's definitely gonna be the loudest in any room, but he's a complete rube. A moron. I'm talking an extremely low IQ individual that's loud and irritating but has no gall for any kind of direct conflict. He's very confident, and plays at being cocky, but a complete pussycat if he gets yelled at by a grumpy old man like myself. He'll instantly look like he wants to cry.

Dude's like the workplace jester. I don't fuck with him none but most people tolerate him. Some like him. He's not the type that could earn a lick of respect from anyone. His friends who laugh with him also laugh at him behind his back. The boy's loud though. Very very loud.

• +1