One day I saw a guy with a top tier ottermode body in the gym who was so unfit

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
Dead serious. I saw a tall white chadlite with an ottermode body in the gym one morning (very early in the morning) a few months back who was pretty unfit he ended up panting heavily after a little bit of weightlifting and treadmilling.

He took long breaks after either a minute of lifting or some cardio.

This totally surprised me I couldn't keep my face straight.

He must have had insane genetics or eats a fantastic diet.

Last edited:
Might actually be roids + body composition being on point. That Vshred guy had a similar thing going on where he used to be out of breath from doing 10 or 12 bodyweight squats.

Roids can also make you weak relative to your size because you can literally build muscle doing nothing when using them (see the oft replicated studies of the guys doing nothing while using 600 mg of test).

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Might actually be roids + body composition being on point. That Vshred guy had a similar thing going on where he used to be out of breath from doing 10 or 12 bodyweight squats.

Roids can also make you weak relative to your size because you can literally build muscle doing nothing when using them (see the oft replicated studies of the guys doing nothing while using 600 mg of test).
Indeed natty lads tend to be fitter than roided guys. This guy probably used to be skinny and did roids alongside eating a good diet.

The guy was quite masc looking with stubble

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Having a little bit of muscle and being lean makes someone look in shape but it’s not necessarily correlated to cardiovascular endurance at all. I highly doubt he was on gear or anything he’s probably just fairly untrained and hasn’t been doing cardio. Also it’s very easy to retain muscle without training much if you’re natty, even more so if you’re only at otter mode levels of mass so maybe he just hasn’t been to the gym in months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back