One day in the life of a victim of extraction orthodontics

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary

Foid becomes suicidal after having extractions and the use of braces and tells us how her life has been ruined.

She literally has no orbiters due to her crashed maxilla, at this point chad can only be a mere dream... but despite all of this, she forgets the gender barrier and tries to help anyone she can so none looks as bad as her with tears coming off her eyes.

:cry:

@goat2x

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Hepatologyscribe, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
i already said it: my knowledge is infinite
also did the extraction cause her nose and moustache to grow aswell?

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
i already said it: my knowledge is infinite
also did the extraction cause her nose and moustache to grow aswell?
Yes. What the extreme facial amputation that the orthodontist did to her created detrimental levels of oxydative stress and cortisol which works negatively in different ways.

How it affects her nose and moustache?

- Cortisol and oxydative stress changed the way her genes were expressed (epigenetics), thus modifying and activating the gene of the big nose that would have remained dormant in other circumstances.

- Cortisol and oxydative stress due to the inability of having chad makes her suicidal, therefore as a patient with orthodontic induced depression she will present symptoms such as having a moustache.

Any other question?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Dwarfmaxxer, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Yes. What the extreme facial amputation that the orthodontist did to her created detrimental levels of oxydative stress and cortisol which works negatively in different ways.

How it affects her nose and moustache?

- Cortisol and oxydative stress changed the way her genes were expressed (epigenetics), thus modifying and activating the gene of the big nose that would have remained dormant in other circumstances.

- Cortisol and oxydative stress due to the inability of having chad makes her suicidal, therefore as a patient with orthodontic induced depression she will present symptoms such as having a moustache.

Any other question?
mind = blown

• JFL
Eggman mogs

Which teeth were extracted? I had 4 pre molars removed.

• Woah
@Tiello check this out

She is white and has vagina so she can still get Chads or settle with high tier normie at least

First reason why exractions are bad because you loose widht, for example you get 2 teeth extracted you loose 2 teeth widht thats why it makes your face sunken, if you can expand your palate to the og size then it should be normal again,MSE for upper arch for lower msdo

• +1
First reason why exractions are bad because you loose widht, for example you get 2 teeth extracted you loose 2 teeth widht thats why it makes your face sunken, if you can expand your palate to the og size then it should be normal again,MSE for upper arch for lower msdo
@Tiello here is your answer.

Deserved

• JFL
looked fuckable when she pulled her skin up major blackpill

• So Sad
Someone link me that one thread that had reversed these extractions