• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 24278
fuck you

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
What is the truth about you, let the class know

What is the truth about you, let the class know
That my mentalceldom was produced by receiving really bad feedback for just one year of my life, among other things of course like standardceldom.

There's more but the truth will come in time

You have seen me in pics?

What would you say, do I mog you, are looks my problem or am I just a mental subhuman?
I have seen you, I mog you but not by much, you have lost some collagen and of course you told me that you wanted a hair transplant, that would definitely help.

I'm also 3 or 4 years younger than you so of course my collagen is still here but I know it won't last forever

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
You have seen me in pics?

What would you say, do I mog you, are looks my problem or am I just a mental subhuman?
However maybe the abused dog mindset has not left you, it's hard but you also got some mentalceldom maybe

• +1
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
However maybe the abused dog mindset has not left you, it's hard but you also got some mentalceldom maybe
Now imagine that I have been complimented on my looks and have gotten iois only now for the first time in my life as 25 years old, balding oldcel. It's probably due to gymmaxing or my face simply got more masculine with age, idk...

• +1
It's saul over

• So Sad
Now imagine that I have been complimented on my looks and have gotten iois only now for the first time in my life as 25 years old, balding oldcel. It's probably due to gymmaxing or my face simply got more masculine with age, idk...
I started getting compliments at 15 but the previous year I only got shit from everyone so I became insecure and then way too obsessed about my looks. Turns out the fattest, ugliest man in my friend group was the one that ended up getting the most gfs and the one who lost it the earliest

It was never too much about looks, I was just too much inside my own head. Besides I was a huge standardcel with an ego problem after my looks got better

• +1
I started getting compliments at 15 but the previous year I only got shit from everyone so I became insecure and then way too obsessed about my looks. Turns out the fattest, ugliest man in my friend group was the one that ended up getting the most gfs and the one who lost it the earliest

It was never too much about looks, I was just too much inside my own head. Besides I was a huge standardcel with an ego problem after my looks got better
I was bullied and it ruined my mental health. I developee severe social anxiety at some point in high school, while others were losing their virginities. I also briefly had a gf nearing the end of high school but she dumped be, probably because I was such a sperg who didn't know how to sexually escalate.

My mental health is much better nowdays, but that abused dog mentality still didn't fundementaly leave me.

I would be ok to lose my virginity with mtb with decent body, but mtbs are chad only these days so I am then stacy only bastard in turn. I really don't want to fuck subhumans.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 24278
That my mentalceldom was produced by receiving really bad feedback for just one year of my life, among other things of course like standardceldom.

There's more but the truth will come in time
Ooooohhh. Your dark secret past is finally being revealed?

• JFL
Yes you do, I saw your pics and you brutally mog me even when I was at my peak
it doesnt matter, u had girls into you, i dont. all that matters is how women see u

• Hmm...
Send pics then

Did the fat ugly man fuck hot girls? Or did he duck ugly girls?