One eye seems smaller than the other?

Deleted member 3962

Deleted member 3962

The Tribe 😳
Is my brain fucking with me?

i took a pic on snapchat, was slayer, mirrored it, dropped a point but still gl, but my eye area looks all wacky. Is this asymmetry that my brain hides from me when seeing me unmirrored due to exposure over the years?
Am i being retarded?

unmirrored:
573EFBA6 535B 4330 8395 9962698004A5
mirrored:
66F8C587 599F 4363 89A5 88D5E0D5F235

one brow seems smaller and lower, the pfl seems smaller on one eye, theunder eye support and hooding seem different... in the before to me i look slayer but in the after i look subhuman? Why is this?

help a sleep deprived brother out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 2227
if that's actually your eye area I need to rope asap

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Everybody has BDD on this site

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Schönling and SexyMofo
Everybody has BDD on this site
A vast, vast array of men.
fuck just realized my medial canthuses have different shapes one is sharp one is round what the fuck :feelsree:

Last edited:
  • +1
For compliments and validation
im asking a fairly straightforwards question here. I want to know if my brain is fucking with me or if one eye truly is noticably smaller to other people. If so thats a massive failo that i need to have fixed. Sometimes it looks okay to me, sometimes it looks bad.
Idk what to believe.

• +1
i have this assymetrie shit too, my is worst than urs. The right side of my face is overall bigger than my left side, nose, jaw, eyes, everything.

yeah we are used to see we the way we look at mirrors,
but dont worry people dont notice this, its the effect of seeing something different when you reverse horizontally

take some peoples pics and do this, stare their pic for some time, then horizontally reverse this, you will notice this strange effect
some people are very simmetrical, so u'll not notice

but yeah if u start paying attention to asimetries u'll notice this on people without having to reverse the image, just looking at them o real life, so i dont recommend u to do this, u'll get kind of obsessed.

When I was a child, I notice something very strange with my dad when lookin him in the mirror, i even commented thisto him lol. it was the assymetrie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3962
Mirrored version looks better. getting used to the mirror version of you is just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3962
Looks same. I have been using flipped mirror for one year and i got that used to my real self that i cant look at flipped version anymore.

• +1
the average eye area of a user here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swolepenisman, Bewusst, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
you have minor asymmetry but basically everyone has that and its unnoticeable in motion.
your eye area looks good

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3962
thanks lads

• +1
Everyone have one eye more wider than the other (the widest eye are more PCT too)

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and Deleted member 2227
Is my brain fucking with me?

i took a pic on snapchat, was slayer, mirrored it, dropped a point but still gl, but my eye area looks all wacky. Is this asymmetry that my brain hides from me when seeing me unmirrored due to exposure over the years?
Am i being retarded?

unmirrored:
View attachment 192671mirrored:
View attachment 192670
one brow seems smaller and lower, the pfl seems smaller on one eye, theunder eye support and hooding seem different... in the before to me i look slayer but in the after i look subhuman? Why is this?

help a sleep deprived brother out
Both have asymmetry but it's unnoticeable

• +1