One Good Reason

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Tell me one good reason why i should contribute to society when i have no girlfriend/wife/no sex, i have no money and will have to beg for minimum wage jobs, i have no friends/social circle or any interaction with the opposite sex or even any non-family member males. What's the point in contributing to a society who does this to me? i see no reason at all to do anything when i am deprived of basic human functions like sex, socialization, brotherhood, companionship, respect, dignity, friendship etc.

Completely pointless, i hate women because they don't like me, i don't know how to talk to girls either and i'm ugly. It's beyond over. I'm also an oldcel and balding. Just send the fucking rope to my address already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore, glizzygnasher68 and 3 others
because there’s nothing else in life for a drone like yourself, get back to it

We fr have the same lives, just remember that without hope you won't see the light

Do you have an unfixable face

Do you have an unfixable face
not unfixable no, probably can look half-decent with rhino, otoplasty and teeth implants, i'll never be chad but just looking "normal" can work

You have literally an 8 inch dick, you and i are not the same JFL, i''m 28 y/o balding oldcel
Ight but we feel the same way about life, n dick size doesn't matter if you aren't attractive in the first place

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Gotta give it your all before calling it quits

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Alucard69
Ight but we feel the same way about life, n dick size doesn't matter if you aren't attractive in the first place
I guess so but yu are NT, you made a thread i literally just saw it where you mention talking to a bunch of foids, i can't even tlak to girls it's over.

Gotta give it your all before calling it quits
I gave it my all, i put faith in god, i gave my body everything it needs and it STILL let me down. It's simply too little too late at this point.
Like how can people sit there and tell me "dude just try your best or it will get better i promise", no it won't. Literally every single thing i've wanted in life in the past 10 years has never fucking happened, it never happens and it never will. I am cursed, i fucking hate this gay shit earth, i want my spirit to go back to the spirit realm for eternity where i can be at peace from this hellhole pllanet.
Not one of you niggas would last a month in my shoes tbh, imagine not getting anything you ever wanted in your life as an adult, imagine how fucking brutal that is. You want a foid/foids? nope, you want money? nope, you want good health? nope, you want success or literally anything? nope, not happening, never will. Simply destined to fail.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
I guess so but yu are NT, you made a thread i literally just saw it where you mention talking to a bunch of foids, i can't even tlak to girls it's over.
I only became NT like 2 months ago when i was forced to talk to my crush so I wouldn't be cucked before that I would have interactions with girls maybe once a year and I'm still a kkhv with serious mental health issues

• Hmm...
I only became NT like 2 months ago when i was forced to talk to my crush so I wouldn't be cucked before that I would have interactions with girls maybe once a year and I'm still a kkhv with serious mental health issues
how did u become NT boyo, what's the secret

Shoot every shot u feel like taking I prob missed like 200 n the ones I scored didn't really lead to anything so it's fr a waste of time, n I'm not even NT anymore because I realized that if I kept wasting time chasing girls, guys out there that don't even know how to talk to them yet would be working on themselves until they became good enough n then fuck the girl I've been trying to get for however long in like a week, so I fr stopped talking to everyone and told them I'm going on my sigma grindset which I am, but tbh it's really lonely which is why im on org.

• So Sad
the answer is : you shouldn't

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and JohnDoe
Also ur prob not gon shoot ur shot without alot of character development and trauma n realizing that nothing truly matters in life, but once u do that ur unstoppable fr

OP: You should rlly get on grind rn fr cuz today is the youngest ull ever be able to start n if you don't one day ur gonna eventually meet a girl who entertains being around u n ur gonna be sorry that your not up there enough to pull her.

• Hmm...
OP: You should rlly get on grind rn fr cuz today is the youngest ull ever be able to start n if you don't one day ur gonna eventually meet a girl who entertains being around u n ur gonna be sorry that your not up there enough to pull her.
28 year old balding subhuman but thanks i guess, what is there to grind really? work a shit job just to save peanuts so i can finally get rhinoplasty etc?

If I were u I'd slave away my life to fix my baldness, become a gymcel, n soft max to a normie then I would enjoy the rest of my life until I died

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and JohnDoe
If I were u I'd slave away my life to fix my baldness, become a gymcel, n soft max to a normie then I would enjoy the rest of my life until I died
gymcelling imo is waste of itme, as long as you are lean, have a sixpack which you can get from home exercises, face is the only thing that matters man. I need a job, hair transplant in 6-9 months time and softmaxx my face i guess

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
gymcelling imo is waste of itme, as long as you are lean, have a sixpack which you can get from home exercises, face is the only thing that matters man. I need a job, hair transplant in 6-9 months time and softmaxx my face i guess
Gymceling fr just builds the discipline required to do everything else n it just helps u overall feel more confident n destroys ur self hatred

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and rand anon