One hardmaxx away from tutorial mode

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
When I get my jaw implants for the outward gonion look and lose the lower buccal fat (skin will stretch after implant anyways)
I'll fucking ascend like crazy. Also considering LL to get to 6'2.5, but i'm not done growing so not sure yet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and gothamine
rares54

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 41006
If u have to break your legs and be in a wheel chair for a year I don’t think that’s tutorial mode

If u have to break your legs and be in a wheel chair for a year I don’t think that’s tutorial mode
It's not even a year lol.. it's like 6 months, also If I do this at like 20, I have tutorial mode from 21-30

When I get my jaw implants for the outward gonion look and lose the lower buccal fat (skin will stretch after implant anyways)
I'll fucking ascend like crazy. Also considering LL to get to 6'2.5, but i'm not done growing so not sure yet.
i think this gives me the most hope. knowing minor surgery can make me slay. i wish you luck bhai. become a femboy when you ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
It's not even a year lol.. it's like 6 months, also If I do this at like 20, I have tutorial mode from 21-30
Extremely retarded surgery and I’m assuming you’re 5’9 right now doing this which makes the risk vs reward shit.

i think this gives me the most hope. knowing minor surgery can make me slay. i wish you luck bhai. become a femboy when you ascend.
If u don’t get any attention rn u won’t after hardmaxxing

Just letting u know lil bro, unless ur bald or have a obscure nose it won’t do shut
no need to be so pessimistic becuz you have a retarded skull. im getting canthopexy with a temporal lift. not that invasive. wih incredible results. eye is law.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
no need to be so pessimistic becuz you have a retarded skull. im getting canthopexy with a temporal lift. not that invasive. wih incredible results. eye is law.
Not being pessimistic just being realistic. I agree eye is law, you might look much better but my point was about getting girls which rarely works by just hardmax

Not being pessimistic just being realistic. I agree eye is law, you might look much better but my point was about getting girls which rarely works by just hardmax
i am stuck in a prison of flesh. i am one with my soul. yet the soul is clairvoyant. and others only see the physical. hardmaxx is law. doing any other form of lookism is either cope or wont work to an efficient degree. jfl at you larping knowing how to get pussy.