One leg jump weighted seems fucking legit to create micro fissure into the tibia

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I'm gonna try it nofake this shit seems to work.

That's why basketball player are tall asfuck, the shock wave of jumping seems to really make damage to bones

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thereallegend, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
The bones may become thicker, not longer. Over for theorycells.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, BlackpillRemedy and Roge
this would do the opposite you fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, Blackpilled1027 and finn899
I don't give a fuck, this weekend i'm gonna jump 1000 times like a retard to destroy my tibias then megadose K2+D3, calories surplus, 10 hours of sleeps and i'm gonna remeasure my shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, 5'7 zoomer, Decha and 1 other person
I don't give a fuck, this weekend i'm gonna jump 1000 times like a retard to destroy my tibias then megadose K2+D3, calories surplus, 10 hours of sleeps and i'm gonna remeasure my shit
It won't do jackshit to your height boyo. Height is all genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

just grow bone in the span of two days theory

if this were to work atleast remeasure after a couple months bro wtf

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon
hey dude i did this for like a month not daily tho i hit and miss probably like 15 days in total with the exact method you described and yes it hurts my shin bones like a bitch, did 20 minutes in total switching legs but 0 difference after a month lol but ik its a short amount of time to notice a different but yeah theres that

if you try this and it works pm me

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
K
eep me updated bhai im interested and I believe in you

They do become longer
What source says that? Long bones only become denser to adapt to the pressure. Becoming longer won't help to survive the stress. Keep coping boyo. No source, no care

What source says that? Long bones only become denser to adapt to the pressure. Becoming longer won't help to survive the stress. Keep coping boyo. No source, no care
English longbowman have limb asymmetries. Arm wrestlers have limb asymmetries. Raised seat cycling results in longer legs. Kickboxing puts torsional loading on the legs.

Last edited:
English longbow man have limb asymmetries. Arm wrestlers have limb asymmetries. Raised seat cycling results in longer legs. Kickboxing puts torsional loading on the legs.
so you grow doing boxing?

English longbow man have limb asymmetries. Arm wrestlers have limb asymmetries. Raised seat cycling results in longer legs. Kickboxing puts torsional loading on the legs.
If jumping ropes made you taller, everybody would have done it

Raised seat cycling results in longer legs.
Wasn’t this fried in the heightmaxing community but it failed. Few people got results supposedly

Wasn’t this fried in the heightmaxing community but it failed. Few people got results supposedly
Bro it's a lifestyle you gotta doing it everyday

How u do it weighted? So u just carrying something and jump wit 1 leg?

I'm gonna try it nofake this shit seems to work.

That's why basketball player are tall asfuck, the shock wave of jumping seems to really make damage to bones
Update?