One month into 2020. What have you achieved so far?

sub6manletnozygos

sub6manletnozygos

Kraken
All i have done is shitpost here most days. i did at least get my first job but may get fired for incompetence given i am low iq, a slow learn undersocialized and clumsy which have collectively contributed to multiple mistakes while working. My coworker called me a retard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 3162 and 9 others
Not as much as I wanted to but I've learned a lot about Django & Python so at least there's some progress on the moneymaxing front.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, TheMewingBBC, Chadelite and 1 other person
New methods of coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Zeta ascended, Slayerino and 2 others
not a single thing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and sub6manletnozygos
Not as much as I wanted to but I've learned a lot about Django & Python so at least there's some progress on the moneymaxing front.
i wish i had a high enough iq to be good at programming. sadly any coding ability is stymied by my imcompetence with math, a product of my low iq
New methods of coping
like what?

shit posted here and rotted in my room, depressed af

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Zeta ascended, Slayerino and 5 others
i wish i had a high enough iq to be good at programming. sadly any coding ability is stymied by my imcompetence with math, a product of my low iq
Modern programming is just copy-pasting other people's shit from GitHub & StackOverflow. JFL at thinking coding in 2020 requires high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, currycelincurryland and stuckneworleans
Modern programming is just copy-pasting other people's shit from GitHub & StackOverflow. JFL at thinking coding in 2020 requires high IQ.
the operative term was 'good'. there no point being merely a programmer. truck drivers or tradesman earn more than average programmers jfl
i find it hard to believe that a good programmer's capacity is entirely derived from GitHub orStackOverflow. an avg web designer, sure but a cryptographer, pen tester, quant or HFT at a hedge fund all require deep understanding of low level programming and thats where the money, career development and self-actualization is. i am too low iq for that

Last edited:
the operative term was 'good'. there no point being merely a programmer. i find it hard to believe that a programmer's capacity is entirely derived from reusing GitHub and StackOverflow. an avg web designer sure but a cryptographer, pen tester, quant or HFT at a hedge fund all require deep understanding of low level programming. i am too low iq for that
I care about being good enough to make them shekels for my eventual visit to Eppley Island.

Coding isn't like other fields where the genius outliers are paid a lot more. A JavaScript codemonkey at Netflix is paid about the same as a genius pentester. Why even bother with the extra effort...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones and sub6manletnozygos
I care about being good enough to make them shekels for my eventual visit to Eppley Island.

Coding isn't like other fields where the genius outliers are paid a lot more. A JavaScript codemonkey at Netflix is paid about the same as a genius pentester. Why even bother with the extra effort...
i dont think the average 'javascript codemonkey' jobs at big corporations are easy jobs to get. i would guess that these employees still have higher than average iqs with decent social skills to pass the job interviews, two traits a lot of programmers lack, resulting in an average, underpaid job in IT over a well paid job at a large company

Last edited:
i dont think the average 'javascript codemonkey' jobs at big corporations are easy jobs to get. i would get that these employees still have higher than average iqs with decent social skills to pass the job interviews
Getting good at whiteboarding just involves a lot of IRL practice and memorizing algorithms.

Whiteboard interviews are the easiest to game.

It's why I choose programming as my cope for moneymaxing. I'm too autistic for anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Ive figured out what I want to do with my life, and im now on the road from going to 20% bf to 10% bf, getting defined zygos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and sub6manletnozygos
Nothing

• So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Getting good at whiteboarding just involves a lot of IRL practice and memorizing algorithms.

Whiteboard interviews are the easiest to game.

It's why I choose programming as my cope for moneymaxing. I'm too autistic for anything else.
i am legitimately low iq. i cant begin to understand complex algos. i failed math in hs. its over

• So Sad
Reactions: johnsmithcel
53351480 41F4 45F3 BAFE 4971E4A5A0DD

• JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel, Zeta ascended, Cardiologyscribe and 3 others
One step closer to rope.

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Sliding Genio

• +1
I haven't drank the whole month. I also got a surgery for my acne scars

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, stuckneworleans, sub6manletnozygos and 1 other person
I am not virgin anymore,two weeks ago it was the end of my virgin life

• Woah
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and Deleted member 4612
Straight A’s in my recent tests

• +1
now i have a definite surgical looksmaxing plan, with options etc

feels good know what is needed to fix

now i have a definite surgical looksmaxing plan, with options etc

feels good know what is needed to fix

If u are not doing it, cest cope

One step closer to rope.
dont do this.
ngl tbh there is more to life than having sex.
the more i think about existence the more i think that brain chemistry and mental state is everything.
this is why some people can have an objectively bad day but be neutral or even have a positive outlook despite poor environmental circumstances.
i also think self-actualization is a important component of a positive mindset. self-actualization is best achieved, not by having sex, but through creativity. one needs to become master of an area of study and then create and innovate that which hasnt been created before and which adds societal value. most human being are mindless consumer, not creators. this is why much of the west are depressed.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
dont do this.
ngl tbh there is more to life than having sex.
the more i think about existence the more i think that brain chemistry and mental state is everything.
this is why some people can have an objectively bad day but be neutral or even have a positive outlook despite poor environmental circumstances.
i also think self-actualization is a important component of a positive mindset. self-actualization is best achieved, not by having sex, but by creativity. one needs to become master of an area of study and then create and innovate that which hasnt been created before and which adds societal value. most human being are mindless consumer, not creators. this is why much of the west are depressed.
Thx. We've talked about this before tho. You need a balance of everything.

Nothing. Literally. Same as last 4 years. Just Work and chill at home

-Got a new leather jacket

-Solidified my sidehoe situations further by seeing them all atleast once since I got back to college (I have 3 I see very regularly but am not committed to and a few more I see more sporadically)

-Started a SARM cycle since I can’t use steroids

Thx. We've talked about this before tho. You need a balance of everything.
im scared i may have early alzheimers from rotting here all day, wallowing in self pity and ultimately depriving my brain of intellectual stimulus as i endlessly stumble through this echochamber of self-imposed narcissism and autism

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
What surgery did you get for acne scars? I have them and need to get rid of them

Facial resurfacing is what it's called.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
My braces come off in two weeks
My money is better than ever before
I'm on accutane to clear skin
I'm much more NT due to looks improving
Have a decent amount of options with girls (for me atleast,I used to have 0 options my whole life )
I'm way more positive mentally

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, SLA, Deleted member 206 and 3 others

Did it work?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, SixFootManlet and RAITEIII
started going to the gym and finished chapter 1 of my book

started going to the gym and finished chapter 1 of my book
I started to write a book waaay back when i was a child but haven't gone any further for more than a year

I'm much more NT due to looks improving
Increasingly I think 'NT' is just a positive feedback loop...
woow careful there! Atta boy
I wrote eppley, son.

Interesting. Do report on the results once you're done. I still have some acne scars that are somewhat visible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i'm only 2/4 treatments in. I will post results when I'm done in march
what about fractora? I'm getting microneedling and fractora treatments and there were 4 of them (3 of which have been done)

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Found a black pilled endocrinologist and I have an appointment to talk about my T levels and general blood work results. I've had 3 blood tests done so far and all the retarded docs said 300ng/dl is OK for man at 20 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, SixFootManlet and RichardSpencel
healed from my shoulder injury and went gym 5-7x a week since 1. january. skinmaxxing and fashion maxxing too

• Woah
what about fractora? I'm getting microneedling and fractora treatments and there were 4 of them (3 of which have been done)

I am not that informed on what fractora is sorry

Opened a looksmax.me account

• +1
I have sat in my room.
I have pooped a lot.

• JFL
literally
nothing

• Woah