One month into 2020. What have you achieved so far?

i have been doing PPL routine in gym 6 days a week since beginning of January. After one month i don't see any difference on my skinnyfat body and my weight is pretty much same (maybe one kilogram less) even though i was strictly on a 1000 calorie deficit and should have lost 4 kilograms (albeit probably got some of noob gains). I know it's still way too early for significant change and i am not losing any focus or motivation, i have nothing to lose since i already know what rock bottom feels like so i will just continue lifting and let time do its thing. I generally enjoy going to gym and lifting heavy things unlike intense cardio which i always did before in many shapes of training and ended quickly despising it followed by quitting.

Last edited:
kissed a girl and grabbed her tits.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and SpearOfOrion
I'm almost no longer a graycel

passed my driving test the other day

moved to a new city because of a new job and I have a fat, frustrated colleague who is fucking up my mood all the time. I can see right through him, he is mad at everybody and frustrated because he is ugly and can't fuck a girl. How miserable life must have.

fucking great.

• +1
Reactions: Leamsefmare
I gained .5 PSL points tbh, and if I can get my hands on some contacts, and hair lightening (dying hair dark brown), and find a place to take pictures where the lighting doesn't distort my coloring, I will gain another .5 PSL easily.

I also got into more colleges and got more scholarships.

Absolutely nothing. I've lost all my drive, my hopes have been crushed, and I decided to simply LDAR.

I've noticed my left eye transforming into hunter eye.
The pb is : the other eye is not following as fast... :sneaky:

Skin routine and growing hairs made a difference too.