One of my businesses clears $50k -$80k/ month. Ask me shit

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
8706ED3A 88B9 498F A7E2 837F4ACEDD0B
E4B6A902 8608 42C6 9E55 3D9309D15D3F
Got a bunch of DMs off the last thread from people asking me if I do coaching/ mentoring. No. I don’t sell coaching. Too busy running the actual business. So I’ll open this thread up for any questions. Any. I’ll answer all of them. To start with the basics: this business is a simple consumer service business (as opposed to something B2B like an agency). We charge $1,500-$6,000 depending on the scope of work needed. All fulfillment is operationalized, I built an offshore team in the Philippines for product delivery. I acquire customers through Facebook ads and referral partnerships with other businesses. I built and trained a 5-person sales team to close the deals. This is my most “simple” business. High operational drag, high margins, stable market sector, predictable throughput. I’m venturing out to more dynamic projects with higher potential for compounding growth effects but imo everyone needs a simple cash cow. Ask away.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, poopoohead, Sny and 6 others
I had 1 122k month but the margins weren't great

where r u based out of United States?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 2969372View attachment 2969374Got a bunch of DMs off the last thread from people asking me if I do coaching/ mentoring. No. I don’t sell coaching. Too busy running the actual business. So I’ll open this thread up for any questions. Any. I’ll answer all of them. To start with the basics: this business is a simple consumer service business (as opposed to something B2B like an agency). We charge $1,500-$6,000 depending on the scope of work needed. All fulfillment is operationalized, I built an offshore team in the Philippines for product delivery. I acquire customers through Facebook ads and referral partnerships with other businesses. I built and trained a 5-person sales team to close the deals. This is my most “simple” business. High operational drag, high margins, stable market sector, predictable throughput. I’m venturing out to more dynamic projects with higher potential for compounding growth effects but imo everyone needs a simple cash cow. Ask away.
Is your mom proud of you?

Has it helped you get laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, futureashtray, say∅ and 4 others
how do you suggest someone starts? based on what is your sales team trained? tf u do with allat Money?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, maxxmclooks and <6PSLcel
View attachment 2969372View attachment 2969374Got a bunch of DMs off the last thread from people asking me if I do coaching/ mentoring. No. I don’t sell coaching. Too busy running the actual business. So I’ll open this thread up for any questions. Any. I’ll answer all of them. To start with the basics: this business is a simple consumer service business (as opposed to something B2B like an agency). We charge $1,500-$6,000 depending on the scope of work needed. All fulfillment is operationalized, I built an offshore team in the Philippines for product delivery. I acquire customers through Facebook ads and referral partnerships with other businesses. I built and trained a 5-person sales team to close the deals. This is my most “simple” business. High operational drag, high margins, stable market sector, predictable throughput. I’m venturing out to more dynamic projects with higher potential for compounding growth effects but imo everyone needs a simple cash cow. Ask away.
U accidentally doxxed ur company name here. U might want to delete while u still can

reccomend sources we can learn this from? most yt channels are shit clickbaiting and shiet, which books, and dont say hustlers univ

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I know someone who was doing 300-450k a month but it was unstable and the returns were terrible for the effort like 90k salary

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, changemywayz and <6PSLcel
you ever deal with a stripe ban they got like 40k of my funds locked

if you could give one piece of advice to someone starting out and trying to make money (me) what would it be

$122k top line is impressive, idc what people say. As long as you aren’t burning cash to do it like some of these dumbass VC-backed companies. I’m in San Francisco currently.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, AscensionMan98, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
you ever deal with a stripe ban they got like 40k of my funds locked
Merchant account + NMI gateway. You can also look into high risk payment processors but they take a higher % (5-10%).

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
U accidentally doxxed ur company name here. U might want to delete while u still can
It’s basically a fake company for tax purposes. Shell DBA technically. You can look it up, won’t find any usable info

How many businesses did you try before you started hitting 10k/mo?

Also do you have any recommended niches to look into? I have time, energy and some capital but I’m not sure where to put it into.

• +1
Is your mom proud of you?
She was proud of me when I was a broke dropout. Love my mom, planning on getting her a GLE AMG for her birthday.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Sny, buflek and 8 others
how do you suggest someone starts? based on what is your sales team trained? tf u do with allat Money?
Tbh get a job in sales. You’ll be cold calling, door knocking, etc but at least you’ll build up a skill set. I hired a cold caller for building referral partnerships now he’s my top sales guy, working in-bound leads. If you just wanna start a business your starting point depends on 1. Your level of expertise (both breadth and depth) 2. Your network 3. The amount of money you have. No money, expertise, or network? Sell a basic service that everyone needs for $200+. Why? Because the more risk, the more time you’ll spend trying to hedge it (Joe Lonsdale has a great podcast about this). Also, high margins -> cash. Example: B2C: Landscaping, trash removal, etc. or B2B: websites, copywriting, funnel building, automations. B2B is an extremely sophisticated space due to the low barriers to entry but still doable. I used to cold call local businesses offering a $50 website then upsell them into marketing services. None of those businesses are sexy. But that’s fine. You’ll build up enough skills and cash to start whatever sexy venture you want.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, mewingmaxxer, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
How many businesses did you try before you started hitting 10k/mo?

Also do you have any recommended niches to look into? I have time, energy and some capital but I’m not sure where to put it into.
Took me 4 separate “tries”. Biggest lessons learned: 1. the boat you’re in matters more than how hard you row. I tried to build a growth agency for ecom brands, having had 0 experience in ecom. Wasted 6 months with zero traction. Meanwhile this business hit $10k/month within 2 months with LESS work.

As for niches: any niche works BUT prioritize a niche thats slow to adopt new tech/ strategies and doesn’t have a ton of sophisticated competitors. Example from when I ran my agency: a lot of interior design firms rely on referrals from contractors. We launched ads + nurturing automations for a design firm and scaled them to $200k in new quotes within 45 days.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, deepfuckingvalue, AverageTevvezFan and 1 other person
She was proud of me when I was a broke dropout. Love my mom, planning on getting her a GLE AMG for her birthday.
can you get me a amg too

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, thegiganigga and anactualdude
if you could give one piece of advice to someone starting out and trying to make money (me) what would it be
1. Pick something simple to sell. Anything that people actually want and are CURRENTLY BUYING (That way you don’t have to waste time figuring out how to generate demand) . Preferably something higher ticket ($200+) that you can comfortably supply and preferably something that isn’t oversaturated. Make a huuuuuge list. 2. Prioritize that list based off this: how easily can you reach the people that need this thing? There are only a few ways to reach people and acquire customers: paid ads, cold outreach, affiliate partners, organic content are the main ones. The method you choose (in the beginning) depends on how much money you have, how established you are and the segment’s environment. I personally use ads because I have money, experience with marketing and the economics to support scale. If you choose to sell something to businesses, I’d do cold outreach. But it depends on the market segment’s environment. example: if you want currently sell a service to to law firms, good luck. Can’t cold call due to gatekeepers, cold email requires a shit ton of volume which requires money. But if you just shift the segment to plumbing businesses, you can easily cold call them and connect with someone in charge (I used to do this).

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and LVZZO
i know everything u written so far, OP,but youre a workaholic and im not, thats why u succeed

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ambi
reccomend sources we can learn this from? most yt channels are shit clickbaiting and shiet, which books, and dont say hustlers univ
That’s because most YouTube channels on this space are shilling courses to low emotional state audiences that are very prone to shiny object syndrome. Hence they push out surface level, motivational/ polarizing content to maximize reach and push you to buy their new opportunity (Andrew Tate). YouTube channels that actually post actionable shit: Alex Hormozi, Dan Henry, Cole Gordon, Daniel Fazio, My First Million, Eddie Maalouf, Sabri Subry, Nick Theriot. The content differs in terms of sophistication but most of their vids are beginner friendly if you pair it with some googling

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Yerico7, Sny and 5 others
$122k top line is impressive, idc what people say. As long as you aren’t burning cash to do it like some of these dumbass VC-backed companies. I’m in San Francisco currently.
We should have a discord or signal chat with the other folks on here that are on the up nd up. Invite only. There's always someone with expertise that you don't have.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, deepfuckingvalue, thegiganigga and 3 others
Simply Education Consulting

mirin moneymaxx:feelswah:

Last edited:
What exactly are you charging $1500+ on…?

We should have a discord or signal chat with the other folks on here that are on the up nd up. Invite only. There's always someone with expertise that you don't have.
Agreed.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
Can u work this shit below 18

Wtf bruh how long did it take u to start up

Wtf bruh how long did it take u to start up
I purchased the company with a friend. We spent 250k each. I have 3 employees and its been running itself for 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and ShawarmaFilth
Any general advice on fb ads? Hardest thing for me has been getting successful ads with good metrics (I'm in ecom, still a noob only a couple months in), I've seen Nick Theriot's videos earlier which you mentioned. I'm assuming you tend to outsource them now, but if there was ever a point where you made the ads yourself, or if you have any creative control over the direction the ads are created in?

Hard to sign first client. What to do? (Agency)

i wish making money was possible

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude
gay son or thot daughter

Damn I'm mirin hard son. I'm 20 atm and don't know really know what my game plan is to escape the system and get rich. All I know is that I'm basically guaranteed a job at top tech company after college. I don't want to do that for long tho, being a wagie in any capacity is rope.

• +1
Idk you but I am really good at crafting random shit. It’s the only skill I have jfl I build stuff 2 hours a day

I went on a grind and built a shoe lift that’s comfortable and adds 4.5 inches without comprising how you walk and the obviousness that all other lifts have. Except it’s somewhat janky and needs some improvement I think if I really tried it could top every other lift.

Do you think I could make a lot of money selling something like this?

Do u feel like you’re better then most people? For looming the way you do (i assume thats u in the avatar), for being super rich?

What is your actual duties in the company?

so dropshipping..

Merchant account + NMI gateway. You can also look into high risk payment processors but they take a higher % (5-10%).
this is crazy, cant imagine making that much money...

Starting capital?

TLDR; OP most likely sells $2,000 credit repair services. I don't care about leaking it cause no one has been intelligent enough to find what they do. You won't start a business. If you did, you probably are NGMI.

You accidentally showed your business in the profile thumbnail of your banking screenshots. (Looking through post history, you might've done this before and still no one caught on 💀)

The products line up with the amounts you show as proof.

First, if I'm correct, congrats.

If incorrect, ignore the rest of this shit and JFL. :feelsrope:

Second, is it true it's mostly non-whites/non-asians who have the shittiest credit and seek out services like this? Investopedia says the average black FICO score is 677 and hispanics have 701. I also see a lot of Instagram and Facebook posts of black people offering services like these and advertising it in the most black way possible.

I'm well aware of credit as I would eat that shit up as a young teen. I didn't know exactly what it meant at the time, but all I knew was that rich people have a lot of credit and poor people consoom using credit cards. I'm well off now (800+ credit score mid 20s as a NEET) and have already churned intro offers on multiple credit cards.

Do you only offer services for retards or do you have any advice for someone in my position?

Chase can approve me up to a $300k mortgage. I feel like I can do better by using an LLC to get an SBA loan and have it "accidentally" bankrupt so the loan doesn't have to be paid back. Or maybe I just get a business loan and actually start a successful business. Any other ways I can finesse the banks without continuing to churn credit cards?

Last edited:
How do you communicate the value proposition of your service to warrant the $1,500 - $6k price range? Are there specific pain points or outcomes you emphasize and squeeze during the sales process?

1. Pick something simple to sell. Anything that people actually want and are CURRENTLY BUYING (That way you don’t have to waste time figuring out how to generate demand) . Preferably something higher ticket ($200+) that you can comfortably supply and preferably something that isn’t oversaturated. Make a huuuuuge list. 2. Prioritize that list based off this: how easily can you reach the people that need this thing? There are only a few ways to reach people and acquire customers: paid ads, cold outreach, affiliate partners, organic content are the main ones. The method you choose (in the beginning) depends on how much money you have, how established you are and the segment’s environment. I personally use ads because I have money, experience with marketing and the economics to support scale. If you choose to sell something to businesses, I’d do cold outreach. But it depends on the market segment’s environment. example: if you want currently sell a service to to law firms, good luck. Can’t cold call due to gatekeepers, cold email requires a shit ton of volume which requires money. But if you just shift the segment to plumbing businesses, you can easily cold call them and connect with someone in charge (I used to do this).
so are you like drop shipping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back