One of my businesses clears $50k -$80k/ month. Ask me shit

View attachment 2969372View attachment 2969374Got a bunch of DMs off the last thread from people asking me if I do coaching/ mentoring. No. I don’t sell coaching. Too busy running the actual business. So I’ll open this thread up for any questions. Any. I’ll answer all of them. To start with the basics: this business is a simple consumer service business (as opposed to something B2B like an agency). We charge $1,500-$6,000 depending on the scope of work needed. All fulfillment is operationalized, I built an offshore team in the Philippines for product delivery. I acquire customers through Facebook ads and referral partnerships with other businesses. I built and trained a 5-person sales team to close the deals. This is my most “simple” business. High operational drag, high margins, stable market sector, predictable throughput. I’m venturing out to more dynamic projects with higher potential for compounding growth effects but imo everyone needs a simple cash cow. Ask away.
How did you raise capital for your first business?

Do you have top iq?

Also, how many hours daily do you work?

Last edited:
Congratulations, dude.

You have good resources for niche brands? I run an e-commerce health and wellness brand that caters to young men. I have put minor capital into (less than about 1K) and need a good place to get REAL advice that provides value, examples, and actionable steps to get my stuff rolling without all the fluff. The business got me into a pretisgious uni, but I am working to upscale that so I can be a full-time business owner with great margins once I'm out.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
not a question about business, but about overthinking and "laziness". How did you actually get started? It feels like i have to fight off a giant and that's discouraging me from ever starting.

not a question about business, but about overthinking and "laziness". How did you actually get started? It feels like i have to fight off a giant and that's discouraging me from ever starting.
stop posting or looking here, stop posting and looking on any other forums/chans. stop going on normie media, delete your games library, refuse to watch tv.

stop posting or looking here, stop posting and looking on any other forums/chans. stop going on normie media, delete your games library, refuse to watch tv.
what will that do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back