One of my cousins is 6’8 and his brother who’s one year younger is only 5’11

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
OVER. But it’s quite interesting to see, they’re both similar in age and grew up eating the same food in the same environment, yet still have a massive height difference, both of their parents are well over 6 foot too so it’s not like the younger brother only got the “shorter parent’s genetics” pretty unfortunate ngl and must be mentallly tough for the younger brother.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 28896 and BongMog
OVER. But it’s quite interesting to see, they’re both similar in age and grew up eating the same food in the same environment, yet still have a massive height difference, both of their parents are well over 6 foot too so it’s not like the younger brother only got the “shorter parent’s genetics” pretty unfortunate ngl and must be mentallly tough for the younger brother.
he should go er on his brother:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 29261, Dystopian and 3 others
If both parents are 6’0+ and you are under

You are adopted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 29261, thereallegend and 5 others
That's almost an entire foot

Imagine if it was the other way around.

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
Heightmogged by his mom, brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joao and Deleted member 28896
Maybe the younger brother was a late bloomer and still growing.
Nah they both stopped growing a while ago, I was thinking the same thing too that maybe the younger brother is just a bit behind in development but sadly for him that’s not the case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Same happens with my cousins, it’s brutal how the personality of the smaller one changed into a more timid and negative one

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 29670
Nah they both stopped growing a while ago, I was thinking the same thing too that maybe the younger brother is just a bit behind in development but sadly for him that’s not the case.
Something is wrong here. That makes no sense for him to be that height.

Something is wrong here. That makes no sense for him to be that height.

I discussed with my friend recently and he said there’s a possibility that the younger brother just slept worse but i don’t know if it would make that much of a difference in height. Maybe steroid use? Drugs idk man.

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 1901
I discussed with my friend recently and he said there’s a possibility that the younger brother just slept worse but i don’t know if it would make that much of a difference in height. Maybe steroid use? Drugs idk man.
It’s not sleeping. Studies have shown that sleeping less slows growth but you grow for longer, and thus final height is minimally affected.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
It's all about the face
The one with the better face won actually.

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
It's all about the face
The one with the better face won actually.
That’s the worst part…the taller brother has a better face too 🥲

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and justleavemealone
maybe younger brother is a .org user and is blasting HGH and Aromasin :lul:

6’8 is too tall imo

maybe younger brother is a .org user and is blasting HGH and Aromasin :lul:
he could be ngl, imagine his reaction when he comes across this thread 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
what r the parents height?

That’s the worst part…the taller brother has a better face too 🥲
It's over
A good height adds on to a good face and then it's just over for the ultra manlet one.

Over for his sister. 180 cm is good height (close to average) if u have good face. Remember face > height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
5'11" one is the son of 5'6" oofy doofy milkman

Are they similar bodyfat? Just because they grew up in the same house doesn’t mean they are the same

Are they similar bodyfat? Just because they grew up in the same house doesn’t mean they are the same

The older one is much more lankier, and the younger one is more bulky, but they could honestly weigh the same but the taller brother only looks lankier cuz of his height

The older one is much more lankier, and the younger one is more bulky, but they could honestly weigh the same but the taller brother only looks lankier cuz of his height
Weird I was way taller than my brother but I was also way fatter I always figured it was overeating as a kid that did it

Dad is 6 foot 2 and the Mom is 6 foot
well he is probab the same height as the mom, the 6 8 kid probably had some hgh disturbance

me and my brother have a similar thing going on but im older hes nearly 6'7 while im barely 6'3

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Users who are viewing this thread

Back