ØUROBOROS
Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2025
- Posts
- 9,769
- Reputation
- 17,924
Fighting and killing a black bear with a knife.
@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186
@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I still don't know what this video means
I know at first it was a brown bear with a spear but I thought a spear was too cowardlySounds tuff asf
It's a decent size it isn't as big as a brown one but isn't small either
I thought the same first but there is no way for you to harm itSame but bare handed
Gowan shunnFighting and killing a black bear with a knife.
@ICXCLuvr @WonkyChin186
Traveling around the world and exploring nature seems amazing to meWhat a retarded dream
You said you wanted to kill a black bear with a knife not explore the world shizoTraveling around the world and exploring nature seems amazing to me
Ohh wrong thread bro. But killing a black bear is cool afYou said you wanted to kill a black bear with a knife not explore the world shizo
I'm Iraqiavarage russian kid