One of my legs might be shorter than the other

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Just a suspicion
Because I appear to have non structural scoliosis. My spine doesn't look straight and my hips are clearly asymmetrical:
IMG 20240618 001750
IMG 20240618 001735

But when I bend over, there is no rib hump/asymmetry with one side sticking out, indicating no rotation of the spine and thus not structural scoliosis (i.e. a problem with the spine itself). So it might be an issue with something else

Inb4 dn rd. I'm kinda just rambling cos I'm gonna see GP on Thursday but worried they wont refer me for x-ray cos back looks normal when bending

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 14vic, <6PSLcel and datboijj
already told you this is the norm

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1710030411.mov
    5.5 MB
Judging by the pictures i'm sorry to tell you that is the least of your problems son

I got no sternum we move on

• Hmm...
Judging by the pictures i'm sorry to tell you that is the least of your problems son
Didn't ask
I get pain and clicking in one area

It is a problem because one of my hips sticks out. Also I could cope with gym but I don't care

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I got no sternum we move on
Do u have pectus excavatum?
Also it's a good thing if one of my legs is longer, it means I don't have scoliosis so won't shrink

Do u have pectus excavatum?
Also it's a good thing if one of my legs is longer, it means I don't have scoliosis so won't shrink
yes that is name of the thing I have. Ok hope ur spine is alright

• +1
Didn't ask
I get pain and clicking in one area

It is a problem because one of my hips sticks out. Also I could cope with gym but I don't care
Just joking don't worry it isn’t even noticeable

• +1