one of the beneifts on injecting is that when you go outside, you see yourself "superior" to others

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
thus building up your confidene to go along with increased Testosertone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What about proviron?

• +1
heard its pretty good for well being so is masteron.

personally never have used them tho
Pretty sure it will trigger balding tho. I'm very sensitive to DHT been able to grow a full beard since 16. But it's a better option cuz I just want something that's androgenic and not anabolic

• +1
Steroids cause a plethora of nasty side effects which include gyno, balding, testicular atrophy and many more. In my opinion you should only use steroids if you are making a living off what you look like aka youtube/insta fitness model or using it in your later years once you hit your genetic limit, injecting at younger ages is just plain stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
steroids = bad

• +1
Steroids cause a plethora of nasty side effects which include gyno, balding, testicular atrophy and many more. In my opinion you should only use steroids if you are making a living off what you look like aka youtube/insta fitness model or using it in your later years once you hit your genetic limit, injecting at younger ages is just plain stupid.

Not everyone gets those sides lol , shrinking of balls is unavoidable tho but you can get them back within hcg etc coming of a blast and cruise.

People over exaggerate the sides imo

• +1
steroids = bad
Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

• +1
Not everyone gets those sides lol , shrinking of balls is unavoidable tho but you can get them back within hcg etc coming of a blast and cruise.

People over exaggerate the sides imo

Out of the three ( gyno, balding, acne) you will usually get one of them so that's a no for me.. increased blood pressure, liver damage, enlarged heart, increased chance of heart failure.. should i list more? its stupid to go and do steroids especially without professional supervision but that's your choice.

And funny thing is women prefer ripped/ottermode physiques which are easily achievable without steroids. The only people that will admire your body on roids are other dudes if you're into that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Out of the three ( gyno, balding, acne) you will usually get one of them so that's a no for me.. increased blood pressure, liver damage, enlarged heart, increased chance of heart failure.. should i list more? its stupid to go and do steroids especially without professional supervision but that's your choice.
fake and gay

• +1
Increased blood pressure I agree with but you can always monitor that, liver damage is usually only associated with heavy usage of orals. Heart failure is very
fake and gay

And funny thing is women prefer ripped/ottermode physiques which are easily achievable without steroids. The only people that will admire your body on roids are other dudes if you're into that.
Inhibition off the charts, Chad blasts roids and gets none of those sides

• +1
Yeah i like it when chads take roids, do some pushups, situps and look better than 95% of the population. Then they end up looking like kevin from the office in their early 40s.

• +1
which works with everyone, excpet oneitis. oneitis depletes your T levels to oblivion

• +1
Yeah i like it when chads take roids, do some pushups, situps and look better than 95% of the population. Then they end up looking like kevin from the office in their early 40s.

Living your life with brimming confidence in your early years is better than being a boring piece of shit your whole life

• +1
At 100 mg per day I got zero muscle gains but it will make you ridiculously horny. Only good as a sex supplement imho
What about motivation and energy, did it increase those

• +1
What about motivation and energy, did it increase those

Not really, and if it did it wasn't noticeable

I gotta agree that if you do it for women it's not really needed. Unless you're hypogonadal, 1 year of lifting with nutrition and training on point will let you pack 20-25 pounds of muscle, that at a good bodyfat % will put you like in the top 3% of male physique and possibly above. Only roid if you want to aestethicmaxx at all costs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ShadyMike