One of the best advises you can ever get from this trash hole

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
You need to abandon this place and learn to live your life alone, accept it and also your looks people it is what it is, you can't waste time seeking for women's approval when there are so many videogames in the PS Plus catalog you haven't platinumed. If you have internet it means you got some minimal money to cope and a place where to eat and sleep everyday, you are in a position in life which the majority of people wish to have and we are wasting it writing in this fed infested junk yard.

This trash hole is always stuck in the same circle of a bunch of edgy teenagers who repeat the same threads over and over again and among that some flashes of actual medium to slightly low IQ threads (Not even High, you don't get that in here) of someone who just discovered that cameras work better than mirrors or that democracy is a hoax. Everyone already knew that for God's sake! People who don’t accept that basic stuff are just roleplaying in life to feel special and better, they are making themselves the center of attention in their imagination, nothing else. Almost everyone in his sane mind knows that they won't be parking their Mercedes in a high crime neighborhood, they are not dumb. People are not "Muh bluepilled" except for very few elite favourite toys like the Pope and some leftist politicians here and there.

Abandon this place. Go ahead. Log out you sick addict.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
I have nowhere to go

Where can I write Nigger without being censored?

btw video games bore me now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, dna_cel, boss8055 and 3 others
I have nowhere to go

Where can I write Nigger without being censored?

btw video games bore me now
Tel Aviv. They officially sterilize ethiopian jews.

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
You need to abandon this place and learn to live your life alone, accept it and also your looks people it is what it is, you can't waste time seeking for women's approval when there are so many videogames in the PS Plus catalog you haven't platinumed. If you have internet it means you got some minimal money to cope and a place where to eat and sleep everyday, you are in a position in life which the majority of people wish to have and we are wasting it writing in this fed infested junk yard.

This trash hole is always stuck in the same circle of a bunch of edgy teenagers who repeat the same threads over and over again and among that some flashes of actual medium to slightly low IQ threads (Not even High, you don't get that in here) of someone who just discovered that cameras work better than mirrors or that democracy is a hoax. Everyone already knew that for God's sake! People who don’t accept that basic stuff are just roleplaying in life to feel special and better, they are making themselves the center of attention in their imagination, nothing else. Almost everyone in his sane mind knows that they won't be parking their Mercedes in a high crime neighborhood, they are not dumb. People are not "Muh bluepilled" except for very few elite favourite toys like the Pope and some leftist politicians here and there.

Abandon this place. Go ahead. Log out you sick addict.
Trust me, these people won't heed your words. Even if they appreciate your thread, they won't act on the advice. I've created numerous threads on this topic, but they either get lost amidst the chaos of irrelevant threads or receive responses without any real change hapening.

i like it here. ive been banned so much by instagram and other platforms cause of cuck rules