One of the best songs of all time

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet

This is one of the best songs of all time easily. I grew up listening to this song and it’s one of the greatest. The piano notes and instant rush of nostalgia is unmatched no song touches the nostalgic inducing effect it has
@Gengar @Jason voorhes @anthony111553 @wishIwasSalludon @Ricky212 @greycel @SidharthTheSlayer @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @HitAndRun

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, cromagnon, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Mid, listen to mother mother if you like beats like those

Horrid

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and ElTruecel
not even best song on the album, that's amsterdam

This is one of the best songs of all time easily. I grew up listening to this song and it’s one of the greatest. The piano notes and instant rush of nostalgia is unmatched no song touches the nostalgic inducing effect it has
@Gengar @Jason voorhes @anthony111553 @wishIwasSalludon @Ricky212 @greycel @SidharthTheSlayer @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @HitAndRun

I’m killing nazis rn

Coldplay produces bangers like the ones I posted.

Cope I listened to the full album and it wipes out every other song on it.
Only somewhat banger is hymn for the weekend

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Wow bro you got no taste caught having shit earbuds in 4k we got eltruecel bumping mediocre songs from the 2000s before GTA 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, ElTruecel and galvin8101
What’s with the Greycels with shit taste bumping my thread

thats funny, I dont see kendricks name anywhere, but im seeing "best song of all time"

not one of the best song oat but nostalgic

• +1

Agreed actually great song

• +1
horrible song very nt, not autistic enough for me

I could listen to this song for sure.

• +1