One of the best things in this world (going on vacation with the car)

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
Going on vacation with people you like (family or friends) but with your car. The way there is actually the most funny part, especially when it’s late at night and the music is on full volume, you sit there with a blanket, looking out the window, it rains and thunders, you stop sometimes to stretch, eat and drink.

Those vacations usually took me about 20 hours across Europe, a very cool experience.

It’s over for losers who go with the airplane, they are missing up on something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 26859 and PointOfNoReturn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
wish i had that

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
The idea sounds nice tbh but everytime I go trips with my family, it does not end well cuz we are a dysfunctional family. Every trip I had with them was just terrible. Now I hate traveling because of them. It brings me the feelings that something bad will happen. Over

i tell my family i'm going on a trip with friends when in reality i drive my car to a different city alone then scope out houses with thermal monoculars looking for high value targets

vacations are so pointless when taken into perspective. that's what every normie is doing on the road, taking road trips and being oblivious. meanwhile i am doing home invasions and rare item resource extractions on advanced persistent threats

just lol if you don't live your life like james bond except without the boring sex

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back