Mecha-Man
Bronze
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Posts
- 442
- Reputation
- 360
If youre 14-18 right now, then when you turn 25 its practically guaranteed that 40 year olds will have internet literacy.
Why is that important? I myself am 30 right now, and when I was that age every 40 year old couldn't open a fucking email. It's like these retards are so out of touch with technology it's painful.
Youngsters here are at the age where oldies will likely have internet literacy because they grew up with the internet. Personally I want to kill probably all elders 20+ years older than me. I can't stand their Internet illiteracy.
Why is that important? I myself am 30 right now, and when I was that age every 40 year old couldn't open a fucking email. It's like these retards are so out of touch with technology it's painful.
Youngsters here are at the age where oldies will likely have internet literacy because they grew up with the internet. Personally I want to kill probably all elders 20+ years older than me. I can't stand their Internet illiteracy.