One of the Biggest Ascensions Ever (recessioncels GTFIH)

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

The Rotter's Club
Dunno if this guy has been posted here before but HOLY SHIT, went from subhuman to arguably chadlite.

Bimax + genio + braces + haircut + tan

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24940, falcon1 and 5 others
And people try to talk me out of bimax like this shit won't fix my entire lower third.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, zura, Yerico7 and 4 others
most likely covered by insurance too, lucky mfer

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 24940 and PointOfNoReturn
This has been shared at least 100 times. In these cases it’s obvious the bimax is going to ascend you. The doubt is in recessed sub-humans that don’t look as weird.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, WanderingBurro and PointOfNoReturn
His chin looks so good from front and got ideal palate/smile line after.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Dunno if this guy has been posted here before but HOLY SHIT, went from subhuman to arguably chadlite.

"recession cels" meanwhile this guy had SFS.

"recession cels" meanwhile this guy had SFS.
only included it to create interest and to showcase what's possible at the extreme ends

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 28904
Brutal neck posture after still though

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
This is short face syndrome, not your run of the mill birdcel recession. Completely different. Yes, if you have SFS bimax can be a godsend. Most of the best male bimax ascensions are SFS.

AG+Faces+2.jpg

aDjBxgB_460s.jpg

Imagine how many people lived their entire lives as SFScel and never even realized it, with everyone gaslighting them, telling them there was nothing wrong with the way they looked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, klamus, hattrick and 2 others
only included it to create interest and to showcase what's possible at the extreme ends
everyone has already seen this. it shows what is possible for one person with a certain issue, certain genetics and a certain surgical outcome... this post does not prove anything regarding what is possible for some downgrowth incel or an incel with an underbite or deep bite etc. its just low iq

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

Wow I had overbite and it was masked with extracción and orthodonstic I wonder if I could benefit out of this but its so long time tbh...

He looks appealing after in some pics

everyone has already seen this. it shows what is possible for one person with a certain issue, certain genetics and a certain surgical outcome... this post does not prove anything regarding what is possible for some downgrowth incel or an incel with an underbite or deep bite etc. its just low iq
As I said the post wasn't meant to be a proxy for people to follow or even motivational material, it's just purely to show a gigantic leap in looks from an individual. I didn't know it had been posted many times before, although I suspected it. But nevertheless, this should be seen by as many users as possible, it's a feat of modern medicine

Exactly. Here's Gustavo's starting point compared with micrognathiacel on the right.

Untitled

Look at that mogger fucking ramus.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Nah it's because my base has potential and hardcapped people want to crab bucket me.
I dont think its that. While this is marvellous dreams result truth is that some peoples face looks too long or worse or just different not better.

it really is a step to consider because if u dont like result then its over for a good time. But well every case is different...

I dont think its that. While this is marvellous dreams result truth is that some peoples face looks too long or worse or just different not better.

it really is a step to consider because if u dont like result then its over for a good time. But well every case is different...
All morphs of me with simulated bimax mogs old me.

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs
Chadlite in Juarez slums maybe

The only thing really screwed up about him was his funky jaw, the rest of his face already looked pretty okay. So unless 75% of your face is already HTN and the only thing you need fixing is a SFS jaw then this won't do much for you or most users here. Most recessioncels here are your run of the mill birdcel + downward growth

This is short face syndrome, not your run of the mill birdcel recession. Completely different. Yes, if you have SFS bimax can be a godsend. Most of the best male bimax ascensions are SFS.

AG+Faces+2.jpg

aDjBxgB_460s.jpg

Imagine how many people lived their entire lives as SFScel and never even realized it, with everyone gaslighting them, telling them there was nothing wrong with the way they looked.

Wtf they turned that last guy into an oldcel 😭

Wow I had overbite and it was masked with extracción and orthodonstic I wonder if I could benefit out of this but its so long time tbh...

JFL at knowing about lookism and STILL letting a subhuman orthodontist do teeth extractions. You deserve inceldom.

JFL at knowing about lookism and STILL letting a subhuman orthodontist do teeth extractions. You deserve inceldom.
It was far before I came here

Wait
So the surgeon literally elongated his midface? I didn't know that was even possible
Why can't they shorten the midface if they can do this?

i wish i could see this guys before and after ct

his before

MMp6las.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999

Bro really vampiremaxxed.

these scans are beautiful ngl @HarrierDuBois
his case is interesting too since it didnt seem too complex a procedure
no rotation, small movements

BASE IS LAW IN BIMAX

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, HarrierDuBois and DelonLover1999