One of the coolest if not the coolest hobbies you can do

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,508
Reputation
17,501
Spear fishing that shit is so cool and it seems so fun too bad idk how to swim and can't spear fish where I live I mean you can't really spear fish in rivers😅😅









Also this is one of the dumbest things I have seen someone do



This nigga almost killed himself


@WonkyChin186 @ICXCLuvr
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and lowinhibragecel
You know I really hate it when my threads flop because the only people I have to talk to about my actual interests is this forum
 
Expensive asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
والله يا اخي اهتماماتك خرا
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ØUROBOROS
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
والله يا اخي اهتماماتك خرا
يا أخي أهدأ علينا ترا الدنيا كارهينها و انوب انتم هم لاحكيني هنا تنكدون علية:feelscry::feelscry:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: kliiipss

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
21
Views
144
xan
xan
Mandiubular
Replies
5
Views
47
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
FuckThisEarth
Replies
0
Views
17
FuckThisEarth
FuckThisEarth
2BeamsofLight
Replies
0
Views
25
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
highcheekbones
Replies
23
Views
128
Acruxes
Acruxes

Users who are viewing this thread

  • kliiipss
  • _Jason_
Back
Top