• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and MaestheticMaso
I remember this sketch all the time

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
  • So Sad
Reactions: cashmerefraud
So many good videos and channels. Now everything is shit. Can’t even find one good video or unique channel
Literally bro, this vid (regardless of the message) was a breath of fresh air from the braindead meta of yt today, like every single channel back then had their own unique irreplicable style that made u enjoy the website

Ur old @Brian Peppers @alien did u get into FACEANDLMS’s discord

That isn't a sketch. It's an autist rambling. But, yes, I do remember Invisible.

Black pill aka ( sexual selection) always existed. :blackpill: is just a modern term

Are you not 185cm?
What does it change? Klinefelter's affects the entire body i.e. gyno, wide hips, narrow shoulders, lack of muscle mass and etc.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and HTN_Mentalcel
most normie blackpill ad i could think of.

What does it change? Klinefelter's affects the entire body i.e. gyno, wide hips, narrow shoulders, lack of muscle mass and etc.
It seems like gyno and framecels are becoming more common. Have you noticed this aswell? Even my normie friends are talking about gyno

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It seems like gyno and framecels are becoming more common. Have you noticed this aswell? Even my normie friends are talking about gyno
Goyslop, estrogen in the water, low T but it's mostly genetics tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and HTN_Mentalcel
Goyslop, estrogen in the water, low T but it's mostly genetics tbh.
Smoking during puberty affects the child's genes, it maybe possible that the tap water and goyslop may have a huge effect. All these Anglo-Saxons seem to have gyno tbh:lul:

• +1
Smoking during puberty affects the child's genes, it maybe possible that the tap water and goyslop may have a huge effect. All these Anglo-Saxons seem to have gyno tbh:lul:
I mean they are just fat unless you're talking about .orgcels. Klines here is 1/3.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I mean they are just fat unless you're talking about .orgcels. Klines here is 1/3.
You think if you gymcelled you could look somewhat normal or nah? You can fraud frame a bit at least, isn't gyno an easy cure? @Orc has a thread on it

This shit is just brutal because every lookdmax seems to have some side effect, it's so tiring tbh

• JFL
You think if you gymcelled you could look somewhat normal or nah? You can fraud frame a bit at least, isn't gyno an easy cure? @Orc has a thread on it

This shit is just brutal because every lookdmax seems to have some side effect, it's so tiring tbh
I'd look like this after the 2g tren cycle. Obviously, not worth it. I'm currently dropping to 58kg and then I might start doing something.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5outsider and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
This has to be some sort of a joke. How can people like this exist. He even has a cucked voice, cucked frame, Manlet brutal
The winner takes it all (takes it all)
The loser has to fall (has to fall)
It's simple and it's plain (it's so plain)
Why should I complain? (Why complain?)

• So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
The winner takes it all (takes it all)
The loser has to fall (has to fall)
It's simple and it's plain (it's so plain)
Why should I complain? (Why complain?)
ABBA?

• +1
  • +1
Why is that other incel belittling him though ? Guaranteed he’s LTN or below as well. I hate subhuman on subhuman violence
Look at dislike ratio. Dalits are bashing the owner for being a meanie to decline.