One of the funniest normie ideas is that men are loyal to eachother

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Is there any greater lie? Aside from obvious foundational lies like females care less about looks than men and only personality matters, looks don’t, etc.

Take a hypothetical scenario of 2+ men in a room with eachother and observe the camaraderie and positive vibez. Then, have a female walk in and see just how quickly this will dissolve. All of those men will turn on eachother and degrade one another in order to win the female over. This scenario has probably happened to many of you before and it’s really not anything abstract or philosophical, it’s a very common occurrence.

Men show absolutely zero loyalty to other men. When men get a girlfriend and get married, they isolate themselves away from their friend group. This is also a very common normie complaint—that their married male friends don’t seem to find time to hang out with them anymore now that they found a female to spend their time with

Men don’t need much socializing nor do they like it and are able to satisfy it it with only their girlfriend/wife. This calls into question the depth and authenticity of male friendships and is a reminder that they are nothing more than a means to an end for men.

Reflecting on these primitive patterns of behavior, one cannot help but feel a sense of disillusionment. It underscores a disheartening aspect of human nature, reminiscent of our primal instincts. We are nothing more than animals. Alas

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 59522, kanderior and 20 others
I think this has been particularly accentuated in the age of individualism, whereas in the past, it was more repressed by the social structures of the day which encouraged social cooperation and collectivism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 59522, kanderior, Skywalker and 6 others
Bump. Muster up the courage to read a few paragraph, will you?

• +1
Reactions: klip11
us men will do anything to stick P in V

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Some guys will help you out but never enough that you’ll surpass them

• +1
Reactions: klip11, zura, czwarty and 7 others
Men will kill their bros for a crumb of pussy, cant trust no one in these streets mang

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 32285
this only applies to uncivilized ethnic normie dolts who act based on limbic impulses. people with higher intellectual faculties are concerned with ethics, propriety, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 32285, UncDami and 3 others
Agreed, most people are extremely selfish and will betray you at every chance they get for even the slightest benefit

Only because genuine friends are rare nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and UncDami
Maybe this is why they all betray you? Obviously don't trust someone enough that they can utterly destroy you but if you think like this good luck jfl you got a long life ahead of you.

Yeah, most friendship groups are superficial and unloyal in the end, but that's similar to many things in life, where everything eventually ends. Having a friend group is pragmatically good for short-term happiness and gaining information from others. Furthermore, as a man, you need to feel masculine energy from other men to build character and help motivate yourself to achieve. One way to ensure a loyal male friend group is to ensure that the people in the group already have girlfriends. If your homies already have girlfriends, they're less likely to put you down for some pussy. Make sure to establish boundaries.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, UncDami and autistic_tendencies
This posts only concerns gentile men. We Gods chosen people have life long strong bonds that cant be brokes. Just marry your cousin theory to eliminate the competition for reproductive rights.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Skywalker, copemaxxeer and 2 others
No wonder.
Niggas switched up everytime a female was in the room, but when she's gone everyone all buddy buddy. Friends become competition when a bitch is around. I caught onto this early, but still coped for male friendship cuz that's all I had. After graduation, I stopped talking to my "friends". I try to reach out to some of the real ones in my circle tho.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and czwarty
This posts only concerns gentile men. We Gods chosen people have life long strong bonds that cant be brokes. Just marry your cousin theory to eliminate the competition for reproductive rights.
hell no fuck the jews

You can have genuine friendships when you mog your friends because no matter what they try they will never steal a girl from you, this is also why Stacies befriend ugly females btw

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and ReadBooksEveryday