One of the last things my oneitis said to me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
After making it very clear she didnt want anything to do with me she said "Why dont you go home and play with your bass buddy?" which translates to "JFL at your subhuman ass wanting to have sex, the only thing you got is a piece of wood". She was truly repulsed by me and considered me genetically inferior, unworthy of sex. But tbh, all girls do so, even bottom tier girls dont find me attractive either. I have gottne unmatched by like 10 2/10psl girls on tinder when i brought sex up.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Klasik01, Manletmachine and 4 others
innerhopeless

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
i fuck on my thot

we met in decaturrrrrr

can’t start wit tha bitch

i link another one l8errrr

IMG 9712

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max and LancasteR
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler
she was nice to me when we were chatting on tinder but wen we met irl, she was mean to me
why is it opposite for me? fuck this. it never comes down to meeting for me but when it does they think im much more better irl but it never happesn you get me?

• Hmm...
Hey bro why do you seem like if Dbdr was writing these posts? Is that u
Also if 2/10's are rejecting to have sex with a 4/10 - 3/10 PSL subman it's their delusion bro. They think a HTN would gave her a chance lol they better be alone.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and lemonnz
After making it very clear she didnt want anything to do with me she said "Why dont you go home and play with your bass buddy?" which translates to "JFL at your subhuman ass wanting to have sex, the only thing you got is a piece of wood". She was truly repulsed by me and considered me genetically inferior, unworthy of sex. But tbh, all girls do so, even bottom tier girls dont find me attractive either. I have gottne unmatched by like 10 2/10psl girls on tinder when i brought sex up.
Your in my prayers bro hope you ascend

• +1