One of the main things holding me back is my delusion

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I subconsciously consider myself handsome and thus feel little motivation to carry out obvious fixes like losing weight and surgery. I always leave the house with sky high confidence only to succumb to disappointment and bitterness by the end of the day after getting no iois。 I’m a delusional narcissist with little self awareness: I wake up everyday with the same delusional expectation that I’ll finally get the acknowledgment that I feel I deserve

Last edited:
Dude you are a closet narcy. You're a tall mulatto with a BBC and light colored eyes and probably deep voice.

Instead you're wasting your life on these sites and in Japan trying to fuck gooks who are only used to 4 inch dicks.

Have you tried Asian fetish sites? Maybe you can get a gook mail order bride

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Dude you are a closet narcy. You're a tall mulatto with a BBC and light colored eyes and probably deep voice.

Instead you're wasting your life on these sites and in Japan trying to fuck gooks who are only used to 4 inch dicks.

Have you tried Asian fetish sites? Maybe you can get a gook mail order bride

I look like shit

This oldcel black dude managed to get a 4/10 Asian waifu. I know you aren't into jungle gooks but maybe you would do better in the Philippines because they are poor and desperate. Some Filipinas are light skinned and have fine features like Japanese girls

I’m not remotely interested in the Philippines. I’m not a run of the mill sexpat or yellow fevercel: I fell in love with this place at one point and dedicated two years to learning the languge

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I’m not remotely interested in the Philippines. I’m not a run of the mill sexpat: I fell in love with Japanese culture at one point and dedicated two years to learning the languge
can u find zesto for us
hes somewhere in japan

same, im probably a narcy too. when i go outside i expect everyone to praise me. i expect everyone to be nice to me and smile and be polite when i interact with them. i want everyone to pay attention to what i say or i get low self-esteem. i want everyone to bend backwards and accommodate for me. i want them to do everything for me while i do nothing. when i do something nice i expect to be praised for it and want a cut girl to see what im doing and fall in love with me for it. i want them to do fall in love with me, and i want women to suck my dick whenever i do something nice.

This oldcel black dude managed to get a 4/10 Asian waifu. I know you aren't into jungle gooks but maybe you would do better in the Philippines because they are poor and desperate. Some Filipinas are light skinned and have fine features like Japanese girls

why is he treating his girl like garbage?

Your delusion of locationmaxing

Animeland
I want to swing katana like i swing my dick

Do you have a long midface?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back