jfl at referring to mods as jews when its fascist arabs . like many of them

Final 63956e10934ac200175b56db 79983

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: GamerCel
Your mother = made for BBC until proven otherwise
she is racist tho. but my country literally has no blacks

and talking about mother is low, i understand that religion for you means jack shit ( ofc its haram to talk about mother of another man)
islam is for you just a way to feel unity with other shitskins and have pride from fake superiority (there is 0, you monkey)

she is racist tho. but my country literally has no blacks

and talking about mother is low, i understand that religion for you means jack shit ( ofc its haram to talk about mother of another man)
islam is for you just a way to feel unity with other shitskins and have pride from fake superiority (there is 0, you monkey)
She is racist + your country have no blacks. Makes sense JFL.

Just take her to Paris where BBCs congregate and watch her pussy juice cause great floods.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GamerCel and Deleted member 22124
She is racist + your country have no blacks. Makes sense JFL.

Just take her to Paris where BBCs congregate and watch her pussy juice cause great floods.
yes she is racist towards other ethnicites like indians and arabs. and actually you can be racist to blacks while never even seeing them or living with them whats your point

your sex crazed incel obsessed with religion and trad values cause females are repulsed by your presence so arrange marriage and 0 woman rights is your way to cope

yes she is racist towards other ethnicites like indians and arabs. and actually you can be racist to blacks while never even seeing them or living with them whats your point

your sex crazed incel obsessed with religion and trad values cause females are repulsed by your presence so arrange marriage and 0 woman rights is your way to cope
Women enjoy being treated like property