One of the most difficult feelings in the looksphere is when you have nothing to crawl to in regards to softmaxxing

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Like when you already got the best possible haircut, grown your beard, lost weight, hit the weights, etc etc etc, but you still look or think you look kinda bad.

It's really a overwhelming feeling for some people if you don't have anything going on in life because you feel straight hopeless after making effort and at the same time you probably think in going hardmaxxing which is one of the ultimate defeats and recognitions that you are beyond repair of you keep that way.

That's why for the vast majority of people the best they can do is to try to forget about all these looks stuff at the first minimal chance they have.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, viniciz, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Like when you already got the best possible haircut, grown your beard, lost weight, hit the weights, etc etc etc, but you still look or think you look kinda bad.

It's really a overwhelming feeling for some people if you don't have anything going on in life because you feel straight hopeless after making effort and at the same time you probably think in going hardmaxxing which is one of the ultimate defeats and recognitions that you are beyond repair of you keep that way.

That's why for the vast majority of people the best they can do is to try to forget about all these looks stuff at the first minimal chance they have.
u gotta feel worse for short dudes bro. imagine being average or even above average facially, but sub 5'8. no safe surgery for height either, and you cant fraud 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
u gotta feel worse for short dudes bro. imagine being average or even above average facially, but sub 5'8. no safe surgery for height either, and you cant fraud 24/7.
A Sub 5'8 still has a margin to save himself and to be considered above average in shorter societies.

However once you are 5'5 i think you gotta work really harder.

To be honest that's why the best we can do is focus on the mental side and surpress the necesity of sex if we don't have the means by coping with other stuff. There is few things worse than to be focused thinking on changing something that is impossible to change.

A Sub 5'8 still has a margin to save himself and to be considered above average in shorter societies.

However once you are 5'5 i think you gotta work really harder.

To be honest that's why the best we can do is focus on the mental side and surpress the necesity of sex if we don't have the means by coping with other stuff. There is few things worse than to be focused thinking on changing something that is impossible to change.
it really is like that. but theres always something to do. if its not looksmaxxing, its trying to make as much money as possible or educating yourself.

ive recently gotten a decent amount of money by making my own edibles. selling them for like 20 dollars per square is insane when u make 24 squares from a 30

• Love it
It's when you look too much at people who are way better looking then you. Knowing you can never look like them, basically insecureity

• +1
it really is like that. but theres always something to do. if its not looksmaxxing, its trying to make as much money as possible or educating yourself.

ive recently gotten a decent amount of money by making my own edibles. selling them for like 20 dollars per square is insane when u make 24 squares from a 30
I understand what you mean and of course financial stability is extremely important.

But something feels really off to me when you have no personality or looks claim and only money and you are with a woman. It's like she is married with your money and not with you, i don't feel a quality relationship can be developed just like that and by default it would seem she is just a gold digger.

Anyways, i think we always need something aside of money if we want the good experience and not just be an ATM.

Being ugly is hard because i know im ugly and people here tell me my entire existence is worthless but then i dont know what to do with my life
Am i supposed to ignore all of it ? I need a way to be able to have a direction or improve my life
But im below average looking
Its a paradox

• +1
I understand what you mean and of course financial stability is extremely important.

But something feels really off to me when you have no personality or looks claim and only money and you are with a woman. It's like she is married with your money and not with you, i don't feel a quality relationship can be developed just like that and by default it would seem she is just a gold digger.

Anyways, i think we always need something aside of money if we want the good experience and not just be an ATM.
your right. but theres not much of a way to find a happy relationship in this day and age. most of my female friends cycle through dudes like a bike, and never think of what they are doing. its like watching them scroll through tinder irl, and im in fucking freshman year bro.

• +1
Being ugly is hard because i know im ugly and people here tell me my entire existence is worthless but then i dont know what to do with my life
Am i supposed to ignore all of it ? I need a way to be able to have a direction or improve my life
But im below average looking
Its a paradox
It's really because woman don't validate anything and of course don't expect men validate other men (Understandable)

I see women i consider ugly being praised almost everyday in the street. As a man even if you are below average you normally won't get that kind of compliments.

I don't know, maybe it's a good thing so that we don't get addicted but it's like some abstinence syndrome.