one of the most important thing in bodybuilding is wide frame and broad shoulders

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
and unfortunately the MOST important thing when it comes to bodybuilding and sexual appeal is also genetic, meaning lateral raises and frontal deltoid training is cope if you dont have a naturally wide frame therefore bodybuilding is cope if you dont already have a decent frame and wide, broad shoulders to begin with

Why do some people believe swimming makes their shoulders wide? Is this true? - Quora

long distance running - Why does cardio/aerobic exercise lead to muscle loss? - Physical Fitness ...

I mean yes lateral raises and deltoid training will help increase your frame a little bit :tiny:

but it wont do much. it sucks to be a framelet, framelets have a small compact frame in order to have more efficiency for oxygen utilization which is why a lot of people that run Ultra marathons are framelets because having small compact body allows you to run super long distances without too much damage to the body compared to a 6'6, 250 pound 5% body fat bodybuilder

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, Deleted member 8988, joseph and 2 others
water, a substance composed of the chemical elements hydrogen and oxygen and existing in gaseous, liquid, and solid states. It is one of the most plentiful and essential of compounds. A tasteless and odourless liquid at room temperature, it has the important ability to dissolve many other substances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, SteveRogers, bara and 2 others
Dont forget ribcage size aswell

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and jaw_is_law
Don’t forget height as well, a tall David Laid type guy aesthetic mogs tf out of a 5’6 roidcel

compared to a 6'6, 250 pound 5% body fat bodybuilder
There’s deadass this like middle aged Braun Strowman lookalike at my gym who is how you described, except he might be like 6’7-6’8 and 300 lean, easily the biggest bodybuilder I’ve seen in person

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
There’s deadass this like middle aged Braun Strowman lookalike at my gym who is how you described, except he might be like 6’7-6’8 and 300 lean, easily the biggest bodybuilder I’ve seen in person
those are rare, but what matters is the face, muscles dont really mean shit to sexual appeal without at least a normie face

Wide shoulders and small waist is everything

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy, JawMogger and jaw_is_law
Water asf. The kind of physiques that people consider aesthetic and girls find hot is determined by frame, insertions, and height. Bitches are attracted to genetic quality :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Nah, most important thing is big ass and hips on a man, second place fat thighs.

Fuck that. Hoarah Loux maxx.

Attachments

• elden-ring-how-to-beat-hoarah-loux-warrior-guide-1.900x.jpg
    elden-ring-how-to-beat-hoarah-loux-warrior-guide-1.900x.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy and ItsOverCel
Small waist isn’t that important just don’t have a blocky waist
It just needs to be small relative to lats and shoulders. 30" waist and below is ideal IMO

stfu dumbass

You can framemog most men as a natty if you train your side delts and lats hard AND keep your bodyfat around 15%.

and unfortunately the MOST important thing when it comes to bodybuilding and sexual appeal is also genetic, meaning lateral raises and frontal deltoid training is cope if you dont have a naturally wide frame therefore bodybuilding is cope if you dont already have a decent frame and wide, broad shoulders to begin with

Why do some people believe swimming makes their shoulders wide? Is this true? - Quora

long distance running - Why does cardio/aerobic exercise lead to muscle loss? - Physical Fitness ...

I mean yes lateral raises and deltoid training will help increase your frame a little bit :tiny:

but it wont do much. it sucks to be a framelet, framelets have a small compact frame in order to have more efficiency for oxygen utilization which is why a lot of people that run Ultra marathons are framelets because having small compact body allows you to run super long distances without too much damage to the body compared to a 6'6, 250 pound 5% body fat bodybuilder
Clavicle and scapula shape are so important as well as androgen receptor density and androgen response

jacked framelet> skinny framelet

Niggas you think training lats will improve frame? I mean shoulder to waist ratio.