One of the most important things for being attractive:

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
The most important thing is a balance of masculine and feminine features

In my experience im not even good looking but i have been slaying due to my great balance in dimorphism.
Thread 'LTN curry slaying thread log. Curry+average height life fuel'
https://looksmax.org/threads/ltn-curry-slaying-thread-log-curry-average-height-life-fuel.832656/
I was born with feminine features that were changed during puberty due to testosterone. This is ideal because the feminine features that are unchangeable remain the same, meanwhile features that are changeable due to dimorphism during puberty, were changed. This shows a healthy indicator of testosterone/balance im hormones in men. Its okay to be slightly more leaning to one side (mabye 60% masculine 40% feminine, or 60% feminine and 40% masculine) you never want to deviate to hard and be something like 75% masculine and 25% feminine, or you’ll only fit the niche hyper masculine look.

I think its ideal to be born with feminine features that have been adapted during puberty due to dimorphism since it will indicate the healthiest balance in hormones.

Features that can be changed by puberty:
Nose size
-jaw size
-eye brow thickness (important)
-brow ridge prominence/more aggressive look (this is why it’s important to have hunter eyes since its a dimorphic trait, i was born with a feminine eye area that changed to an agressive look after puberty)
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-stubble/beard (good one)
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-darker hair colouring (important)
-overall definition/striking sharp features
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

Features that cant be changed with puberty so ideally you want the feminine version of these:
-eye size
-lip size (you want feminine lips)
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

What did i miss from the lists?

DEC0CDC9 1753 4A0C A658 846D0C8515DF

This is a great example of a harmonious balance:
E96619EC 8BC0 4419 8050 A8EB134C8CDD
he decided to grow stubble which boosted his appearance since overall he has a feminine face. If you have a overly masculine face dont grow a beard since you should pursue more feminine features for balance.

That sweet range between 70%-45% masculine is where you’ll pull the most

If you have anything to add to my points, feel free to reply with your opinions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Kamui
David gandy is a great example of good masculine dimorphism that was clearly effected by high testosterone during puberty, compare him to his mum. His dimorphic traits that made for a striking appearance: hunter eyes/low set eyesbrows, big nose, long midface and widows peak hairline.

• JFL
Reactions: PMF1
2431100 1620613421518 1

David gandy is a great example of good masculine dimorphism that was clearly effected by high testosterone during puberty, compare him to his mum. His dimorphic traits that made for a striking appearance: hunter eyes/low set eyesbrows, big nose, long midface and widows peak hairline.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Sprinkles, PMF1 and 1 other person
W
The most important thing is a balance of masculine and feminine features

In my experience im not even good looking but i have been slaying due to my great balance in dimorphism.
Thread 'LTN curry slaying thread log. Curry+average height life fuel'
https://looksmax.org/threads/ltn-curry-slaying-thread-log-curry-average-height-life-fuel.832656/
I was born with feminine features that were changed during puberty due to testosterone. This is ideal because the feminine features that are unchangeable remain the same, meanwhile features that are changeable due to dimorphism during puberty, were changed. This shows a healthy indicator of testosterone/balance im hormones in men. Its okay to be slightly more leaning to one side (mabye 60% masculine 40% feminine, or 60% feminine and 40% masculine) you never want to deviate to hard and be something like 75% masculine and 25% feminine, or you’ll only fit the niche hyper masculine look.

I think its ideal to be born with feminine features that have been adapted during puberty due to dimorphism since it will indicate the healthiest balance in hormones.

Features that can be changed by puberty:
Nose size
-jaw size
-eye brow thickness (important)
-brow ridge prominence/more aggressive look (this is why it’s important to have hunter eyes since its a dimorphic trait, i was born with a feminine eye area that changed to an agressive look after puberty)
-eyebrow tilt/slant
-frame
-hairline straighteness
-stubble/beard (good one)
-thicker eyelashes
-hairy
-darker hair colouring (important)
-overall definition/striking sharp features
-chin size
-lengthening of midface

Features that cant be changed with puberty so ideally you want the feminine version of these:
-eye size
-lip size (you want feminine lips)
-eye colour
-cheekbones
-juvenile hairline

What did i miss from the lists?

View attachment 2462251

This is a great example of a harmonious balance:
View attachment 2462252he decided to grow stubble which boosted his appearance since overall he has a feminine face. If you have a overly masculine face dont grow a beard since you should pursue more feminine features for balance.

That sweet range between 70%-45% masculine is where you’ll pull the most

If you have anything to add to my points, feel free to reply with your opinions.
why the fuck do you want feminine lips

i'm sure this shit will give boob cancer