One of the most legit theories in PSL (Size Theory)

going for a body like that with long legs and a chico like face while doing fashion like tom Holland and its natty
I have long legs and pretty boy face. Body ascension here I come. :love:
Btw, what’s his name?

Shit I need to go to the gym again but never do deadlifts ever again.

You just need to have average frame and over average height.....girls are into skinny lean guys models just work some arms and shoudlers in the gym and your set

- muhh frame/muscles dont matter
- muhh don't go to the gym, it's cope
- muhh if you go to the gym, u must use steroids, otherwise its gigamegacope

- muhh you need 3 years to have any visible progress
- muhh you can only put on muscle if you're in significant caloric surplus

meanwhile this is 1 year progress, 0 steroids or any compound used, never lifted weights in my life before that, didnt have any prior knowledge about weightlifting, didn't even bulk whatsoever during the 1 year, i was always eating at maintenance or kcal deficit and lost bodyfat (i have more pure body-fat on my body on the before picture).

people would rather rot in this forum and not improve their shitty body (and make threads about how gymcelling is cope) and wagecuck on the side to save up for cyborg implants that isn't even guaranteed to make them better looking and even if it does it doesn't have that big of an effect on their perceived attractiveness compared to what they imagine in their head.

giphy.gif

he weared a tanktop.....honestly before yo uwas just skinnt fat gettign lean and with some gym is better especcialy for face no bulking

Last edited:
You just need to have average frame and over average height.....girls are into skinny lean guys models just work some arms and shoudlers in the gym and your set

he weared a tanktop.....honestly before yo uwas just skinnt fat gettign lean and with some gym is better especcialy for face no bulking
Autism

legit tbh

bigger bones biger dick bigger height bigger skull bigger wrist

JUST BE LARGE THEORY

Wont help you on online dating though. Or not very much at least

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod

meanwhile this is 1 year progress, 0 steroids or any compound used, never lifted weights in my life before that, didnt have any prior knowledge about weightlifting, didn't even bulk whatsoever during the 1 year, i was always eating at maintenance or kcal deficit and lost bodyfat (i have more pure body-fat on my body on the before picture).

people would rather rot in this forum and not improve their shitty body (and make threads about how gymcelling is cope) and wagecuck on the side to save up for cyborg implants that isn't even guaranteed to make them better looking and even if it does it doesn't have that big of an effect on their perceived attractiveness compared to what they imagine in their head.

giphy.gif

Coming from a veteran gymcel of 6.5 years now, gymceling is cope if you're not a twink or fat.

you're not a model
All girls like guys who are skinny but tall stop your bullshit indian coper being more msucolar wont affect girls your face and style will also your hair...being under 6 feet will for sure affect them, girls hate muscolar guys they prefer lean guys with abs and some muscles but not like someone who goes to the gym for years

All girls like guys who are skinny but tall stop your bullshit indian coper being more msucolar wont affect girls your face and style will also your hair...being under 6 feet will for sure affect them, girls hate muscolar guys they prefer lean guys with abs and some muscles but not like someone who goes to the gym for years
Sorry but I don't speak autism.

You dont speak,autism, becouse you are indeed autistic.....
That literally does not make sense aspie.
Learn how to speak englsh before actually engaging in conversation. I legit lost some braincels trying to read what you've written.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
All of that matters only for respect from other man. If a foid have 5'9 preetyboy 6.5psl bf and you're 4psl 6'2 good frame skull jacked and you bully this preety dude they will hate you.

That’s a good aesthetic. That looks really achievable for me tbh. Do think that’s natty?
That might not be natty btw.
Actors go a big transformation in a short period of time.
yes I focus mainly on delts, delt raises being my favorite exercise for shoulders, I also shoulder press for girth. I have a whole day in the gym set for the back where I focus on lats which are important for v shape, and yes I used to blast the fuck out of arms at one point I was curling 45s and would have middle ages dudes pause their workouts just to stare, but I don't feel that arms add too much to the aesthetic as long as they are defined/toned, and I also purposely don't work obliques to keep my waist area looking thin. Abs might be the most important besides shoulders and I can only get them at low body fat, some of my friends are so skinny but defined and of course these dumb ass women think they are ripped asf. I have pictures of transformation for proof if anyone thinks I'm capping. If you are a skinny tallish fuck like I was I can give you tips on bulking and what natty supplements I use, never thought id be where I am now. Used to have my mom telling me I needed to be fed by IV tubes because I was so skinny, to benching 220lb in two years. Def helps with looks in summer If you are average looking at least, and if you are god-tier and gym Maxx as hard as I did then I wouldn't want to be seen next to you lol.
Would like pictures please. For life fuiel.
Pm.
All of that matters only for respect from other man. If a foid have 5'9 preetyboy 6.5psl bf and you're 4psl 6'2 good frame skull jacked and you bully this preety dude they will hate you.
No one is trying say face isnt number one.
But there is certain appeal for men,.who seem they can rip most men apart in thier surrounding.
I believe it caters to a primal instinct of protection and survival.
I doubt tho many people here can run dom game.
But it still might help, especially if you're decently tall.
No one is trying say face isnt number one.
But there is certain appeal for men,.who seem they can rip most men apart in thier surrounding.
I believe it caters to a primal instinct of protection and survival.
I doubt tho many people here can run dom game.
But it still might help, especially if you're decently tall.
Imo op over did it with 6psl vs 4psl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
SIZE THEORY

BIGGER= BETTER
WIDE SHOULDERS= INSTANT SEX APPEAL
TALL= INSTANT SEX APPEAL

Primitively speaking, women want a man who can physically dominate other men. The bigger and taller he is, the more “protective” he is seen as.

If you are above 5’10, you NEED to get big. I’m not talking about about getting this big: View attachment 124885

But you’re going to want to put on some lean muscle and possibly wear lifted shoes. My favorite shoes that give me about an inch boost are Adidas Ultra Boost. They are kinda expensive but they look good and no one will ever question you about you looking “tall” in them.

———————
WIDE SHOULDERS (framlets, I’m so sorry)
Wide shoulders are very attractive to women and indicate masculinity and fighting ability
Shoulders are very important for sexual attraction and also gaining respect from other men. You don’t need to have a 25” (63cm) bideltoid, but having a narrow shoulders (short clavicles) is a death sentence.

If your clavicles are shorts like this guy (I circled the. clavicle):
View attachment 124909
you’re fucked. You can go to Eppley for shoulder widening but you can only get an inch per side (which is still a big improvement tbh).

—————
BEING TALL
This one is pretty self explanatory. As long as you’re 6’ (183cm) and up, you really shouldn’t be insecure about your height unless you have inferiority complex from your childhood. Hell, even if you’re 5’11 (181cm), you’re good.

I can tell you from first hand experience, women HATE SHORT MEN. It is the least masculine trait. If you’re below 5’5, I am sorry. There’s countless studies showing how women find taller= better.
If you’re short, have a small penis, or have narrow clavicles, DO NOT CLICK THIS STUDY
^^One of the most BRUTAL studies out there tbh.

Obviously, you should always strive to get an inch or two if you can. As I said above, Ultra Boosts are great for an inch of height and Doc Martens if you can pull them off. They can give you 2” and they are very trendy so no one will give you shit for trying to fraud your height.

————
CONCLUSION: Height and frame make a man.
A 6’4, wide shouldered 4PSL man will be viewed as MORE MANLY than a 5’8, average/narrow shouldered, 6PSL man.

Paging: @cocainecowboy @Dope @SirGey
You know how girls says; - more size, more fun

Hes a celebrity. If I were to walk around in Doc Martens, no one would give me shit other than maybe my friends saying “HAHA nice Doc’s bro”

chad comes in a package, he usually has a good frame and is tall along with a good frame

Tbh jb's don't give a fuck

giphy.gif

If your hand is bigger than your head you have cancer sorry bro 😔

It's true. A lot of people here play size down because in pictures and for modeling it's rather unimportant but irl size is essential. Especially height and bone structure (muscles are mostly useless)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
How much height do ultra boosts add? I have a pair that i use for working out and i feel so tall in them.

Also does anyone have a clue how much yeezy boost 350's add? They are my daily shoes

giphy.gif

Easy as fuck to have the motivation to go to the gym when you're 6'7 and could mog EVERYBODY (when gymcelled).

If you were in a manlets shoes you'd probably fail

Life fuel for me who happens to be a 4.5 psl gymcel

Easy as fuck to have the motivation to go to the gym when you're 6'7 and could mog EVERYBODY (when gymcelled).

If you were in a manlets shoes you'd probably fail
you gotta play to your niche. if gymcelling wasnt my niche i wouldnt do it and do something else

if i was 5'6" boneless indian, i wouldn't waste my time with implants and rather became some criminal/mafia leader

How much height do ultra boosts add? I have a pair that i use for working out and i feel so tall in them.

Also does anyone have a clue how much yeezy boost 350's add? They are my daily shoes
Depends. 6’2”+ is a halo IMO. Above 5’10, height isn’t a problem. Below 5’8, height is a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Size of cock is the most important size on a planet

I think size is so important that it is literally better to be fat than skinny for most men.

You do need to worry a lot about proportions though. I think one area you can't go wrong is shoulders though. No man in human history has had shoulders that were too wide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751

giphy.gif

Lifefuel
SIZE THEORY

BIGGER= BETTER
WIDE SHOULDERS= INSTANT SEX APPEAL
TALL= INSTANT SEX APPEAL

Primitively speaking, women want a man who can physically dominate other men. The bigger and taller he is, the more “protective” he is seen as.

If you are above 5’10, you NEED to get big. I’m not talking about about getting this big: View attachment 124885

But you’re going to want to put on some lean muscle and possibly wear lifted shoes. My favorite shoes that give me about an inch boost are Adidas Ultra Boost. They are kinda expensive but they look good and no one will ever question you about you looking “tall” in them.

———————
WIDE SHOULDERS (framlets, I’m so sorry)
Wide shoulders are very attractive to women and indicate masculinity and fighting ability
Shoulders are very important for sexual attraction and also gaining respect from other men. You don’t need to have a 25” (63cm) bideltoid, but having a narrow shoulders (short clavicles) is a death sentence.

If your clavicles are shorts like this guy (I circled the. clavicle):
View attachment 124909
you’re fucked. You can go to Eppley for shoulder widening but you can only get an inch per side (which is still a big improvement tbh).

—————
BEING TALL
This one is pretty self explanatory. As long as you’re 6’ (183cm) and up, you really shouldn’t be insecure about your height unless you have inferiority complex from your childhood. Hell, even if you’re 5’11 (181cm), you’re good.

I can tell you from first hand experience, women HATE SHORT MEN. It is the least masculine trait. If you’re below 5’5, I am sorry. There’s countless studies showing how women find taller= better.
If you’re short, have a small penis, or have narrow clavicles, DO NOT CLICK THIS STUDY
^^One of the most BRUTAL studies out there tbh.

Obviously, you should always strive to get an inch or two if you can. As I said above, Ultra Boosts are great for an inch of height and Doc Martens if you can pull them off. They can give you 2” and they are very trendy so no one will give you shit for trying to fraud your height.

————
CONCLUSION: Height and frame make a man.
A 6’4, wide shouldered 4PSL man will be viewed as MORE MANLY than a 5’8, average/narrow shouldered, 6PSL man.

Paging: @cocainecowboy @Dope @SirGey
People don't understand how much size is important. If you're a prettyboy, a wide shoulder and height will boost your appeal etc Chico. I did a post about boyfriends of Stacylites i know irl. They don't have male model tier faces. Facially they are average to above average looking and nowhere near male model tier. But they all are tall (6'1 above)bearded, Nt, and huge framed. They are all high trust so not much intimidating

Last edited:

giphy.gif

You see improvements in bone mass/wrist?

This is very legit size and presence is everything, no girl ever called me pretty but i still had sex with multiple woman ( arround 25 ) just because im 6'4 with very wide shoulders , i never measured em but when i was in my young teens like 13-14 people used to ask me if i worked out and i never touched a weight. Crazy thing is i actually get approached maybe once or twice a year lolz , but when i did approach i did pretty well, if there are big guys out there that dont get girls you GOTTA APROACH , if you start getting into ogre size tier woman will feel very uneasy about approaching you , im talking from experience , i have very tall friends too including a 6'5 local basketball player and i never see him being approached and he is very goodlooking, i do notice however girls circling him and dancing arround him ALOT. Also alot of you guys ratings is based on pictures , pictures are very irrelevant to real ratings, it all about how you look in REAL LIFE, you think 5'11 sean opry would stand out more in a club thn an average faced big muscular 6'5 guy? You guys are delusional.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth