One of the most underrated chads

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

relic of the past
Joined
Aug 6, 2023
Posts
13,514
Reputation
14,074
IMG 7223


Brad Pitt as Tyler durden. Specifically because of 1) his skull (literally has perfect occipital, perfect warrior skull) and 2) arguably one of the highest sex appeal figures in fiction (literally has zero inhib)

IMG 7224


Obviously he has been talked about a lot in male spaces but I mean specifically for his looks and aesthetic. @Bitchwhipper2 might be one of the only people to replicate Durden in real life (though I don’t know what his occipital looks like)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and chud10282892
Why am I not in this thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
HMTN with good coloring
 
  • JFL
Reactions: brutalbps
View attachment 5698812

Brad Pitt as Tyler durden. Specifically because of 1) his skull (literally has perfect occipital, perfect warrior skull) and 2) arguably one of the highest sex appeal figures in fiction (literally has zero inhib)

View attachment 5698816

Obviously he has been talked about a lot in male spaces but I mean specifically for his looks and aesthetic. @Bitchwhipper2 might be one of the only people to replicate Durden in real life (though I don’t know what his occipital looks like)
I appreciate it bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
was this shot after the bimax
 

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
4
Views
67
Vllyxo
Vllyxo
Petsmart
Replies
32
Views
186
Magnus
Magnus
valentine
Replies
19
Views
96
valentine
valentine
mycokismyglock
Replies
3
Views
61
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top