One of the reasons for a lot of men being incels

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest reasons as to why a lot of men are incels today is because we just simply never even became fully developed men. We are creatures with the compulsions and desires of an adult male, stuck in the body and mind of a child.

We never developed an adult height, we never developed an adult frame & we never developed an adult face or skull. Because of all this we never even developed a mature personality either, we are stuck in that 15 year old boy state mentally (if not even younger) and we have a lot of catching up to do. And, so naturally this is what women view you as. A child. Yup, that is all you and I will be for our entire lives. We were never allowed to become men. We are destined to be immature and estrogenic children for our entire lives.

And so why is all this? Well, the answer is simple: JEWS.

The jews fucked you over big time, boy... Not only did they encourage your mother to conceive you at around middle age when she had close to zero eggs left, they also made sure to pump you full of estrogen and soy when you were developing through pumping their estrogen and soy into tap water and food, and I'm not even mentioning the fact that some of our parents forced us to take vaccines when we were little.

JFL. IT REALLY IS OVER, BUDDYBOYOS. IF ONLY WE COULD TURN BACK THE CLOCK TO DAY 1 AND BE RAISED IN A NATURAL ENVIRONMENT WITHOUT FILTHY JEWS FUCKING EVERYTHING UP.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 4563, TITUS and 38 others
if jew influence is a thing, why does a modern american man mog an average third world man?

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus, Deleted member 6723, maxlooks and 15 others
Over for us

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Deleted member 8846
if jew influence is a thing, why does a modern american man mog an average third world man?
The jews have influence nearly everywhere. The only reason Americans mog third world men is because they have access to more food allowing them to develop atleast slightly better.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
the jews didn't stunt ur growth lol you just got fucked over genetically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, GetShrekt, Morpheus and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Amexmaxx
because OP is coping.

he is overestimating the effects of trace amounts of chemicals that he interacted with in his developmental years and underestimating the role genes and genetic recombination have to make attractive men.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, johncruz12345, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
because OP is coping.

he is overestimating the effects of trace amounts of chemicals that he interacted with in his developmental years and underestimating the role genes and genetic recombination have to make attractive men.
Then, it is still the jews fault for allowing my subhuman parents to mate and to have me at middle age opposed to when they were young.

because OP is coping.

This seems like a cope anyway plenty of chads with subhuman parents

Bullshit men are bigger now than in the past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
samma här jfl
1qu48ytyr7651

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Mastermind, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: YamiYugi, TheEndHasNoEnd, here and 1 other person
maybe because you don't inherit the same exact genetics as your brothers?
Yeah but I'm telling you it's the fucking jews tbh. Heard plenty of people who had short parents under 5'5 who grew to be 6'0 moggers. Meanwhile I have relatively short dad and mum and my brothers became tall but not me. Gay earth Gay god Gay jews

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 4797
Yeah but I'm telling you it's the fucking jews tbh. Heard plenty of people who had short parents under 5'5 who grew to be 6'0 moggers. Meanwhile I have relatively short dad and mum and my brothers became tall but not me. Gay earth Gay god Gay jews
no they got lucky in inheriting the right genetics. there's no mythical "jews" out to get you. you got fucked over by genetic recombination and now cope with "muh jews". the modern enviroment isn't perfect by any means but we're all on about the same playing field so it can't be used as an excuse

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 5634 and Mexicanboi
no they got lucky in inheriting the right genetics. there's no mythical "jews" out to get you. you got fucked over by genetic recombination and now cope with "muh jews". the modern enviroment isn't perfect by any means but we're all on about the same playing field so it can't be used as an excuse
How do you even explain modern hypergamy? Feminism? Dating apps? There's obviously jews or "elites", whatever you want to call them that are planning this shit to depopulate the world. They want an automized workforce, as little people as possible, and they want to just fuck the entire world up to their advantage. Who do you think created covid? JFL. If I grew up on a farm with a natural human diet I would be a mogger rn. Literally everything flawed in human society is to blame the jews for.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, alex569, Deleted member 5634 and 8 others
Ive coped with ((jews)) for years only to realize the true fault is simply my genetics.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Mexicanboi and Deleted member 9699
I've been trying to become more masculine. I recently realized that I'm not a man at all. I act like a beta submissive self conscious bitch despite towering over normies, being in the military, being self supporting on my own, and having a brutal childhood. If anything, I should be a fucking man. I'm going to change that, I am changing that.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, TheAnomaly, Teutonic and 1 other person
I've been trying to become more masculine. I recently realized that I'm not a man at all. I act like a beta submissive self conscious bitch despite towering over normies, being in the military, being self supporting on my own, and having a brutal childhood. If anything, I should be a fucking man. I'm going to change that, I am changing that.
Same here I'm so tired of being a fucking coward tbh. I've avoided so many fights because I've been a pussy. But, now I'm severely depressed bc of blackpill stuff I can say without a doubt I don't even care if I get beat up or killed. And I've been getting a lot of anger lately. Anger always beats fear, so I guess it's good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753
Fuck this gay earth indeed :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Hitler did nothing wrong

• +1
Some of this is cope though tbh. My Dad was born to a 40 yo mother and had the best genetics out of his 12 siblings

• +1
honestly just genuinely imagine if instead of being given xenoestrogenic baby food, we were all eating fucking raw steaks and shit from young and no carbs. you can't genuinely tell me majority of people WOULDN'T develop at least above average bones from that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NorwoodStyle, Lmao, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
Some of this is cope though tbh. My Dad was born to a 40 yo mother and had the best genetics out of his 12 siblings
Doesn't necessarily mean it's cope tbh. I know a chad who was born to a mid 30s mother, and I'm also aware of a few chad celebrities born to middle aged mothers. But those are outliers, the general rule is still that the younger the mother is at conception, the better the offspring will be.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Make no mistake, there is something fishy brewing in the hebrew community, but i'm not sure this is it.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
honestly just genuinely imagine if instead of being given xenoestrogenic baby food, we were all eating fucking raw steaks and shit from young and no carbs. you can't genuinely tell me majority of people WOULDN'T develop at least above average bones from that
Look at native tribes. They all usually have properly developed palates and barely any crooked teeth. Also they have better facial bone structure. It's just a fact that modern soy diet is not good for humans, especially not when they are developing. If I ever have a kid, I'm gonna be feeding him proper hard food so he can atleast have a genuine shot at living a good life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, NorwoodStyle and MedMaxxing
I doubt this . Just a little bit of chemicals wont fuck an entire generation up, some people yes but not entirely everyone. Genes matter too.

You need to go into a forest from 1 year old with your parents and live that life untill you end puberty to max out your genes and get away from this estrogen filled shit, food with hormones etc.

Lets all be happy that we arent a generation late since they will be more fucked due to global warming, poor posture, mouth breathing , social anxiety, maybe ww3 XD idk , at least surgeries will be more common if someone wants that route.

I always hate myself but dont realise how lucky i am to have 90% of my fathers genes he is a truck full of T and i got too much T for a teenager that it sucked in early childhood but now i embrace it

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233 and Mexicanboi
Look at native tribes. They all usually have properly developed palates and barely any crooked teeth. Also they have better facial bone structure. It's just a fact that modern soy diet is not good for humans, especially not when they are developing. If I ever have a kid, I'm gonna be feeding him proper hard food so he can atleast have a genuine shot at living a good life.

But this forum is all like "muh environment is cope" when there's ample evidence in North America of westernized generations (specifically the most recent) having next to no resemblance bone wise to their grandparents/parents. What the fuck changed? Their genes? No they were still mating with other native tribe people but their reserves happen to be filled with opioids and fast food 24/7 now. I don't doubt genes play a role in how much your development can resist a bad environment but anyone who doesn't think environment has an effect is deluded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Yoyo2233, alex569 and 1 other person
No, the main reason why a lot of men are incels is because of the internet. There is so much information on the internet about various topics that it's easy to get lost and end up spending more time online than offline. Men who spend less time on the internet and don't align themselves with echochamber social groups and instead go to more offline social events and offline social groups tend to have a lot more friends and they date a lot more too.

And this issue will only get worse with time, we can see this already by comparing Gen X to Gen Y, and Gen Y to Gen Z. People are being exposed to technology more and more early than before, and instead of getting their first smartphone when they become adults, they get it when they are not even teenagers. Children are easier to control, manipulate and brainwash since their brain and body are far from being fully developed so their beliefs can be easily changed by other people online.

The reason why incels exist is because instead of being themselves and going out to meet people, they are told by the black pill that they are ugly and useless and should rope, they are told by the blue pill to worship women and put them on the pedestal and they are told by the red pill to lie and deceive in order to get what they want. Because they are acting in an unnatural way that goes against how things should be, they become an anomaly that isn't able to function properly in society, all the things that they should be able to do were stripped from them at a young age by manipulative groups and now they can't do what they are meant to do.

The only solution is to unlearn everything and come up with your own beliefs that come from yourself, not other people, and think in a logical and rational way by questioning everything that you are taught. Only then can you finally free yourself from the control of other people and ascend through full understanding of how things are and get what you want from life.

If there was no internet and no indoctrination by society, if men were allowed to be men and not brainwashed by anyone, then there would be no incels except for people who are physically unable to have sex (like handicapped or retarded people).

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81, Deleted member 4797, Yoyo2233 and 4 others
most men aren't Incels

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 6191
But this forum is all like "muh environment is cope" when there's ample evidence in North America of westernized generations (specifically the most recent) having next to no resemblance bone wise to their grandparents/parents. What the fuck changed? Their genes? No they were still mating with other native tribe people but their reserves happen to be filled with opioids and fast food 24/7 now. I don't doubt genes play a role in how much your development can resist a bad environment but anyone who doesn't think environment has an effect is deluded.
Environment is undoubtedly a BIG factor and there's like you say big evidence to suggest that. I used to be one of those "100% genetics or cope" guys, but that is the real cope. To blame all of your shortcomings on your DNA code is not being realistic about your situation at all. In reality that is the real cope, a low iq cope to tell yourself you / or your parents / society in general are not to blame for why you're not good enough.

Environment is undoubtedly a BIG factor and there's like you say big evidence to suggest that. I used to be one of those "100% genetics or cope" guys, but that is the real cope. To blame all of your shortcomings on your DNA code is not being realistic about your situation at all. In reality that is the real cope, a low iq cope to tell yourself you / or your parents / society in general are not to blame for why you're not good enough.

I don't doubt for a second that soft features like eye colour, eyebrows, eyelashes, lip size etc are all genetics. That's not debatable. But there are way too many cases of legitimate bad development that literally do not look naturally caused (birdcels for instance). Not to mention if people here want to subscribe to the notion that genes are everything, then what the hell are genes caused by? Changes in environment.

• Love it
when the JEw bomb dropped, i cried.

true tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
No, the main reason why a lot of men are incels is because of the internet. There is so much information on the internet about various topics that it's easy to get lost and end up spending more time online than offline. Men who spend less time on the internet and don't align themselves with echochamber social groups and instead go to more offline social events and offline social groups tend to have a lot more friends and they date a lot more too.

And this issue will only get worse with time, we can see this already by comparing Gen X to Gen Y, and Gen Y to Gen Z. People are being exposed to technology more and more early than before, and instead of getting their first smartphone when they become adults, they get it when they are not even teenagers. Children are easier to control, manipulate and brainwash since their brain and body are far from being fully developed so their beliefs can be easily changed by other people online.

The reason why incels exist is because instead of being themselves and going out to meet people, they are told by the black pill that they are ugly and useless and should rope, they are told by the blue pill to worship women and put them on the pedestal and they are told by the red pill to lie and deceive in order to get what they want. Because they are acting in an unnatural way that goes against how things should be, they become an anomaly that isn't able to function properly in society, all the things that they should be able to do were stripped from them at a young age by manipulative groups and now they can't do what they are meant to do.

The only solution is to unlearn everything and come up with your own beliefs that come from yourself, not other people, and think in a logical and rational way by questioning everything that you are taught. Only then can you finally free yourself from the control of other people and ascend through full understanding of how things are and get what you want from life.

If there was no internet and no indoctrination by society, if men were allowed to be men and not brainwashed by anyone, then there would be no incels except for people who are physically unable to have sex (like handicapped or retarded people).

You act as if there is no such thing as bully victims, ugly men, short men, loveshy men. There is actually a percentage of men who are genetically too shy to ever mate.

Statistically a large percentage of men did not mate throughout history. Some can be explained through death but not all. Incels are a natural phenomenon. For some men it just never began and it really is that simple.

• +1
Reactions: Sam123, Beetlejuice, KrissKross and 8 others
You act as if there is no such thing as bully victims, ugly men, short men, loveshy men. There is actually a percentage of men who are genetically too shy to ever mate.

Statistically a large percentage of men did not mate throughout history. Some can be explained through death but not all. Incels are a natural phenomenon. For some men it just never began and it really is that simple.

‘There is actually a percentage of men who are genetically too shy to ever mate.’
This is so true. I have three friends who are mentalcls. . All are too shy. It’s over for two of them. The third half-ass tries. So maybe 🤞🏻. He’s a balding Hapa so...😬. I’ve tried to help them out. But. 🤦🏻‍♂️. I think the Hapa could get a post-wall single mom.

‘There is actually a percentage of men who are genetically too shy to ever mate.’
This is so true. I have three friends who are mentalcls. . All are too shy. It’s over for two of them. The third half-ass tries. So maybe 🤞🏻. He’s a balding Hapa so...😬. I’ve tried to help them out. But. 🤦🏻‍♂️. I think the Hapa could get a post-wall single mom.

i have the same problem and i've ended up missing 10-15 opportunities over the past year, becky to stacy tier women

GENETICS dictate everything. It was over the day you were born, or maybe a bit later.
The most important thing is the face, personality is irrelevant compared to physical attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Sam123, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
Cope.

While I believe elites are trying to depopulate the earth by uncontrollably hedonizing the masses, so much of it is just genetic luck.

My dad is a chadlite except he's obese; he really let himself go in his 30s - I can tell though he is a chadlite from his facial features; he has a strong jaw and chin, is 6'2" meso, high cheek bones, and still has hair in his 50s.

My mom is a 4 / 10.

Most of my appearance comes from my mom, while my 6'2" brother looks like Chico Lachowski with a more round face / jaw and a slightly crooked nose.

I'm a virgin with like 2 friends, my brother literally goes out every single night with his friends and brags about having a body count of 12

Life is fun

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, eduardkoopman and MansNotHot
Cope.

While I believe elites are trying to depopulate the earth by uncontrollably hedonizing the masses, so much of it is just genetic luck.

My dad is a chadlite except he's obese; he really let himself go in his 30s - I can tell though he is a chadlite from his facial features; he has a strong jaw and chin, is 6'2" meso, high cheek bones, and still has hair in his 50s.

My mom is a 4 / 10.

Most of my appearance comes from my mom, while my 6'2" brother looks like Chico Lachowski with a more round face / jaw and a slightly crooked nose.

I'm a virgin with like 2 friends, my brother literally goes out every single night with his friends and brags about having a body count of 12

Life is fun
Brootal, can relate.
Have a good day brotha, hope everything goes well for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Cope. Why are my brothers taller?
Jews are cool.

It is easy cope answer. For staying low iq. To blame everything, on Jews. Or Illuminati. Or Bilderberg group, or etc..

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Stop coping by blaming everything on other people

Unless you're a burn victim, you're incel because you have pissweak genetics. Nothing more, nothing less.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 110 and 1 other person
Stop coping by blaming everything on other people

Unless you're a burn victim, you're incel because you have pissweak genetics. Nothing more, nothing less.
Or one is low effort in looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Gazzamogga
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest reasons as to why a lot of men are incels today is because we just simply never even became fully developed men. We are creatures with the compulsions and desires of an adult male, stuck in the body and mind of a child.

We never developed an adult height, we never developed an adult frame & we never developed an adult face or skull. Because of all this we never even developed a mature personality either, we are stuck in that 15 year old boy state mentally (if not even younger) and we have a lot of catching up to do. And, so naturally this is what women view you as. A child. Yup, that is all you and I will be for our entire lives. We were never allowed to become men. We are destined to be immature and estrogenic children for our entire lives.

The jews fucked you over big time, boy... Not only did they encourage your mother to conceive you at around middle age when she had close to zero eggs left, they also made sure to pump you full of estrogen and soy when you were developing through pumping their estrogen and soy into tap water and food, and I'm not even mentioning the fact that some of our parents forced us to take vaccines when we were little.

JFL. IT REALLY IS OVER, BUDDYBOYOS. IF ONLY WE COULD TURN BACK THE CLOCK TO DAY 1 AND BE RAISED IN A NATURAL ENVIRONMENT WITHOUT FILTHY JEWS FUCKING EVERYTHING UP.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
But what about the 6’3 fratboys that get laid every night? Are they somehow exempt from da jooz?

I ate like shit when i was young but still developed strong bones and masculine face, its mostly genetics on my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Its just because women want the best men they can get, no point in further mental masturbation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, BigBoy and Deleted member 245

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
I don’t understand why so many people on the internet believe the Jewish conspiracy. Like the MAJORITY just seem to take it as read. It’s absurd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I don’t understand why so many people on the internet believe the Jewish conspiracy. Like the MAJORITY just seem to take it as read. It’s absurd
helps them cope with the fact that there is a common enemy, and it's better than thinking that the world is a very chaotic and random place.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6111
I too think that something of wicked nature is boiling in the elites' pot, but blaming the rich and the powerful for every single misdeed you had/have to deal with? Pure madness and cope.

The world is chaotic and unjust as it gets, it always has been. Things just happen and there is nothing you can do about it apart from fighting.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy