One of the reasons for a lot of men being incels

I too think that something of wicked nature is boiling in the elites' pot, but blaming the rich and the powerful for every single misdeed you had/have to deal with? Pure madness and cope.

The world is chaotic and unjust as it gets, it always has been. Things just happen and there is nothing you can do about it apart from fighting.
you reminded me of this

• JFL
Reactions: Mastermind
you are kinda right. anyone doubting you doesnt understand the importance of epigenetics. i made a whole thread about it and how you should eat. everything is toxic and poluted in this day and age and it fucking sucks when you become ugly because of it. because you could have looked how you should have if your mom followed a healthy diet and avoided pollutants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 8846 and NorwoodStyle
The jews are the original incels who became literal comic book villains to get their revenge on white chads and stacies. They got brutally mogged on like every single level, started to cope with money, realized that it's not enough, and then committed themselves to burn that bitch down.

Although I blame them for a lot of things, I also have to acknowledge that incels are a naturally ocurring phenomenon because subhumans throughout history profited from the complexity of human societies to gather resources and power to spread their filthy genes around. Jews are part of the subumans in question, but they additionally have a talent for making everything worse. I concur with the sentiment behind this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 8846 and Deleted member 9090
GENETICS dictate everything. It was over the day you were born, or maybe a bit later.
The most important thing is the face, personality is irrelevant compared to physical attractiveness.
Wasn’t there a study that showed men must pass a looks minimum threshold before personality maters?

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
I think its dumb to blame the way we live today because in the past men were even shorter

i have come to accept the jewish conspiracy but i don't know how bad it is or how deep the rabbit hole goes.

The fact that there are a lot of jews in the top 1% of society and that they probably see themselves as 'special' and therefore orchestrate what they can to better themselves and further their own interests at the expense of the masses is undoubtedly true.

What they do or what that results in however, I couldn't possibly know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and alex569
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest reasons as to why a lot of men are incels today is because we just simply never even became fully developed men. We are creatures with the compulsions and desires of an adult male, stuck in the body and mind of a child.

We never developed an adult height, we never developed an adult frame & we never developed an adult face or skull. Because of all this we never even developed a mature personality either, we are stuck in that 15 year old boy state mentally (if not even younger) and we have a lot of catching up to do. And, so naturally this is what women view you as. A child. Yup, that is all you and I will be for our entire lives. We were never allowed to become men. We are destined to be immature and estrogenic children for our entire lives.

And so why is all this? Well, the answer is simple: JEWS.

The jews fucked you over big time, boy... Not only did they encourage your mother to conceive you at around middle age when she had close to zero eggs left, they also made sure to pump you full of estrogen and soy when you were developing through pumping their estrogen and soy into tap water and food, and I'm not even mentioning the fact that some of our parents forced us to take vaccines when we were little.

JFL. IT REALLY IS OVER, BUDDYBOYOS. IF ONLY WE COULD TURN BACK THE CLOCK TO DAY 1 AND BE RAISED IN A NATURAL ENVIRONMENT WITHOUT FILTHY JEWS FUCKING EVERYTHING UP.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
What’s an adult height? This is true my mom ate Burger King when she was pregnant wi the me.

Look at native tribes. They all usually have properly developed palates and barely any crooked teeth. Also they have better facial bone structure. It's just a fact that modern soy diet is not good for humans, especially not when they are developing. If I ever have a kid, I'm gonna be feeding him proper hard food so he can atleast have a genuine shot at living a good life.
Examples of hard food?

Jews are cool.

It is easy cope answer. For staying low iq. To blame everything, on Jews. Or Illuminati. Or Bilderberg group, or etc..
The real low iq cope is blaming everything on genetics and not exploring what else could have gone wrong. So many factors contribute to subhumanity, it's not just your line of DNA.

I would feel a lot better if I knew I was ugly and short because of my genetics only. But it's not that simple. I torment myself by acknowledging the fact that I could've avoided being an incel if I would have done the right things since birth, so it is not cope. It is the exact opposite.

Stop coping by blaming everything on other people

Unless you're a burn victim, you're incel because you have pissweak genetics. Nothing more, nothing less.
Many of us incels seem to be in perfectly fine health, we don't even have any allergies ffs. So then are our genetics really so pissweak? If we are perfectly healthy then why are we not perfectly attractive aswell?

The real low iq cope is blaming everything on genetics and not exploring what else could have gone wrong. So many factors contribute to subhumanity, it's not just your line of DNA.

I would feel a lot better if I knew I was ugly and short because of my genetics only. But it's not that simple. I torment myself by acknowledging the fact that I could've avoided being an incel if I would have done the right things since birth, so it is not cope. It is the exact opposite.

Many of us incels seem to be in perfectly fine health, we don't even have any allergies ffs. So then are our genetics really so pissweak? If we are perfectly healthy then why are we not perfectly attractive aswell?
Because there is probably no correlation, it was probably something that mattered when we were evolving from monkeys and that is now obsolete.

Because there is probably no correlation, it was probably something that mattered when we were evolving from monkeys and that is now obsolete.
Good bone structure (good looks) is to our monkey brains a sign of good health, and good health = good mate

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Good bone structure (good looks) is to our monkey brains a sign of good health, and good health = good mate
That would've probably be the case 100000 years ago, now there is no correlation

That would've probably be the case 100000 years ago, now there is no correlation
100000 years ago? Our biology and our primitive brains have barely changed since then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
no it still stands, think forward growth impacting airways etc.
Also people with better faces generally have better immune systems or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Look up Andy Whitfield JFL. You can be a gigachad and still get cancer one day and die within a year lol

Look up Andy Whitfield JFL. You can be a gigachad and still get cancer one day and die within a year lol
yeah so what? cancer is caused by shit environment ie diet radiation and shit, my point that a well developed face indicates health, athletic ability and fighting success still stands

• +1
Reactions: Sam123 and WadlowMaxxing
yeah so what? cancer is caused by shit environment ie diet radiation and shit, my point that a well developed face indicates health still stands
Maybe but I'm a boneless subhuman and I have an awesome immune system I rarely get genuinely sick more than once a year if even that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and lutte
Nah bro that was never proven. We use modern thinking to explain ancient stuff and it doesn't stand. A forward growth could've mean lot of stuff back then but right now it doesn't give any significative life advantage. It probably meant something in a time where males died like flies, plus in ancient time most men could not shave and shit like that so seeing a forward growth was harder, it probably meant something that now doesn't make sense.

yeah so what? cancer is caused by shit environment ie diet radiation and shit, my point that a well developed face indicates health, athletic ability and fighting success still stands
I think you are getting influenced by halo effect, all that stuff was never proven to give all those advantages, fighting success is given by a shitton of factors and the shape of your face is not really one.

Maybe but I'm a boneless subhuman and I have an awesome immune system I rarely get genuinely sick more than once a year if even that.
me too
I am strong, wideish frame (stocky gigamanlet lol). I can run fast (vroom) but I get tired quickly as expected from a recessed subhuman such as myself

Nah bro that was never proven. We use modern thinking to explain ancient stuff and it doesn't stand. A forward growth could've mean lot of stuff back then but right now it doesn't give any significative life advantage. It probably meant something in a time where males died like flies, plus in ancient time most men could not shave and shit like that so seeing a forward growth was harder, it probably meant something that now doesn't make sense.
no, forwards growth = good airways = good athletic ability, more general energy, etc. etc.
People with sleep apnea (recessed subhumans) have low energy, age faster, lose their hair to a greater extent, just general shit health from bad airways

• +1
Reactions: Sam123 and Deleted member 8846
me too
I am strong, wideish frame (stocky gigamanlet lol). I can run fast (vroom) but I get tired quickly as expected from a recessed subhuman such as myself

no, forwards growth = good airways = good athletic ability, more general energy, etc. etc.
People with sleep apnea (recessed subhumans) have low energy, age faster, lose their hair to a greater extent, just general shit health from bad airways
tbf I have shit cardio too but that can be worked on

I can still run long, my record is 15 km even with my shit cardio you just gotta run consistently if you want good cardio

• +1
Reactions: lutte
me too

This stuff you are saying is not proven, you are just assuming that people people with less forward growth have all those problems, which is not true. The losing hair part is the dumbest, lots of bald men with good forward growth, hair fall because of sensitivity to DHT not other stuff. Plus, take in account that in prehistoric times we had no razors or trimmers so seeing the bone growth was very unlikely since most men have some kind of beard. Again, you project modern standards into old behaviors, scientists used to think that men liked wide hips because they were sign of better child bearing but that turned out to be fake too, we just don't know why we like something and psych evo is trying to give an explanation without having to bring proof.

This stuff you are saying is not proven, you are just assuming that people people with less forward growth have all those problems, which is not true. The losing hair part is the dumbest, lots of bald men with good forward growth, hair fall because of sensitivity to DHT not other stuff. Plus, take in account that in prehistoric times we had no razors or trimmers so seeing the bone growth was very unlikely since most men have some kind of beard. Again, you project modern standards into old behaviors, scientists used to think that men liked wide hips because they were sign of better child bearing but that turned out to be fake too, we just don't know why we like something and psych evo is trying to give an explanation without having to bring proof.
no, the airways shit is legit and proven. it's water as well

tbf I have shit cardio too but that can be worked on

I can still run long, my record is 15 km even with my shit cardio you just gotta run consistently if you want good cardio
yes I train and run longish distances sometimes but no cardio for my airways

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Well, one certain reason why we are attracted to certain things is undoubtedly media brainwashing. Another thing the jews are behind.

From a young age, we are seeing actresses with big tits and ass in roles in movies and in media.

And from a young age, females see chad actors in movies and media. And they see how gynocentric the media is and they therefore build up a massive ego and expect to be treated like queens, because they are raised to be queens in this gynocentric society.

no, the airways shit is legit and proven. it's water as well

yes I train and run longish distances sometimes but no cardio for my airways
I mean you might be kind of right tbh. It's not a coincidence so many chads are usually really heavily into some sport when they are young and growing up. Maybe that's an important factor in developing forward growth in the first place, training hard from a young age to develop proper airways.

Typical "highschool jocks" are goodlooking, perhaps because they are heavily into football and therefore have good airway capacity

[
Well, one certain reason why we are attracted to certain things is undoubtedly media brainwashing. Another thing the jews are behind.

From a young age, we are seeing actresses with big tits and ass in roles in movies and in media.

And from a young age, females see chad actors in movies and media. And they see how gynocentric the media is and they therefore build up a massive ego and expect to be treated like queens, because they are raised to be queens in this gynocentric society.
One thing, we talk about forward growth but how can a woman see it back then when almost everyone had a huge beard? all the other stuff are just pseudoscience (not what you say but what @lutte said)

[

One thing, we talk about forward growth but how can a woman see it back then when almost everyone had a huge beard? all the other stuff are just pseudoscience (not what you say but what @lutte said)
how tf is airway capacity and sleep apnea pseudoscience my nigga

[

Back then they would still be able to tell the aye area, and brow ridge / cheekbone development. Eye area is still a huge part of forward growth, is it not?

how tf is airway capacity and sleep apnea pseudoscience my nigga
Not the airway think, the balding thing, the immunity thing ecc..plus how can a woman see a man forward growth back then when shaving didn't exist?

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
Not the airway think, the balding thing, the immunity thing ecc..plus how can a woman see a man forward growth back then when shaving didn't exist?

I agree. Beauty transcends purpose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Literally every explanation for incels ITT isn't even close to being true.

Social media blowing up is the biggest reason for the inceldom spike. Period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6512 and Back Alley Boy
You act as if there is no such thing as bully victims, ugly men, short men, loveshy men. There is actually a percentage of men who are genetically too shy to ever mate.

Statistically a large percentage of men did not mate throughout history. Some can be explained through death but not all. Incels are a natural phenomenon. For some men it just never began and it really is that simple.
Shyness is caused by the internet. I know that I am much more comfortable in social situations if I am used to it. But if I spend most of my time online, then when I meet people in the real world, I feel extremely awkward. It doesn't take long for me to become comfortable again but the effect wears off as soon as I spend a long time alone.

So, the trick to avoid being shy and to not be afraid of talking to people is to force yourself to constantly be in social situations, you need many social circles, enough to constantly have people to go out with. If you spent more time socializing in real life than doing anything else, you would be extremely comfortable around strangers. Introversion is not a genetic trait, it's caused by your environment and can be changed through experience.

Incels are NOT a natural phenomenon, the vast majority of men had sex with women, only a few didn't and it's not because they were too shy, it's because they were either handicapped, or they were prisoners or slaves and were unable to have sex. The truth is that even though there were a lot of men having sex throughout history, there were a lot of cucks also, but even the cucks got laid, but men weren't always raising their own kids, it was a mess.

‘There is actually a percentage of men who are genetically too shy to ever mate.’
This is so true. I have three friends who are mentalcls. . All are too shy. It’s over for two of them. The third half-ass tries. So maybe 🤞🏻. He’s a balding Hapa so...😬. I’ve tried to help them out. But. 🤦🏻‍♂️. I think the Hapa could get a post-wall single mom.
No, the real reason why they don't socialize is due to a lack of experience, they are afraid of what they do not know or understand. If they forced themselves to be in more social situations, with enough effort, they would quickly become really good at it. The longer you go without talking to people, the more difficult it will be to talk to people again, your social skills worsen the more you isolate yourself and improve the more you surround yourself with like minded people.

You're not a mentalcel if your inability to get laid is caused by laziness and fear. A true mentalcel would be able to socialize but would be so bad at reading women's signals that he would ruin every opportunity by accident, the only men who can suffer from that are those who have Asperger's, most users of this site are autistic to a certain extent but they don't have genuine Asperger's, they're just slightly autistic, not enough to be mentalcels. True mentalcels are extremely rare and they are an anomaly, not the norm.

The vast majority of incels are caused by the internet, because it's a very distracting thing that causes men to lose focus and to get obsessed with things that they shouldn't care about. You can end up wasting hours of your time on movies, tv shows, youtube videos, or video games while spending no time trying to get laid.

Without the internet, men could only think about getting laid because their only other option would be to stare at the wall and do nothing or read books during their free time. Most teenagers never develop good social skills because they hide on the internet instead of talking to people in the real world, that's why they can't socialize.

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81 and BigBoy
No, the real reason why they don't socialize is due to a lack of experience, they are afraid of what they do not know or understand. If they forced themselves to be in more social situations, with enough effort, they would quickly become really good at it. The longer you go without talking to people, the more difficult it will be to talk to people again, your social skills worsen the more you isolate yourself and improve the more you surround yourself with like minded people.

You're not a mentalcel if your inability to get laid is caused by laziness and fear. A true mentalcel would be able to socialize but would be so bad at reading women's signals that he would ruin every opportunity by accident, the only men who can suffer from that are those who have Asperger's, most users of this site are autistic to a certain extent but they don't have genuine Asperger's, they're just slightly autistic, not enough to be mentalcels. True mentalcels are extremely rare and they are an anomaly, not the norm.

The vast majority of incels are caused by the internet, because it's a very distracting thing that causes men to lose focus and to get obsessed with things that they shouldn't care about. You can end up wasting hours of your time on movies, tv shows, youtube videos, or video games while spending no time trying to get laid.

Without the internet, men could only think about getting laid because their only other option would be to stare at the wall and do nothing or read books during their free time. Most teenagers never develop good social skills because they hide on the internet instead of talking to people in the real world, that's why they can't socialize.
internet adiction is a real thing tho.. most of us are adicted to it, i cant even remember the last time that ive been bored

Are there even any incels? I see so many subhuman guys with girls

Based and redpilled thread.
Only excruciating body workouts in the gym will turn you into a man, if you are not too far gone.

• +1

tell me how to get sex without being on the internet if foids spend 90% of their time lying in bed on fucking cell phones

• +1
Based and redpilled thread.
Only excruciating body workouts in the gym will turn you into a man, if you are not too far gone.
You still have to have some degree of masculine physicality if you're gonna go that route, so yes. Works for some, and it doesn't work for others. Zyzz's ascension would've never worked if he was a manlet skullet

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
tell me how to get sex without being on the internet if foids spend 90% of their time lying in bed on fucking cell phones
That's not really true. Because of the pandemic, most people stay at home a lot but in a normal situation where everything is open, women do a lot of shopping, if you went to a shopping mall before the pandemic during the weekend, you would know what I am talking about. The places where I see the most women are usually in malls, clothing stores, on the main street in the city, and at school, those are the best places to meet them.

They don't LDAR with their cellphones, they just do different things than what you do, for them, a fun weekend is going out with their friends on a weekend to shop for new clothes or new shoes and to go out to bars and clubs on every friday and saturday night, they also go out to concerts and festivals sometimes, otherwise, most of the time they just work, or at least it's the case here in Montreal where I live.

So, the best way to meet women is to go out to those places a lot (either to the city, to the mall, clothing stores, bars, clubs, or festivals) and look around you to see which women give you IOIs, become good at detecting what IOIs are and what they're not and then approach the women who give you the strongest IOIs and introduce yourself.

1) Try to have a normal conversation where you don't give her compliments and you don't tell her that you are attracted to her, you just talk for 5-10 minutes.
2) Then, tell her you want to meet her again sometime and ask for her number.
3) Repeat that with every girl who gives you IOIs
4) When you finally come back home, send a text message to each girl to start get some information about them
5) Find out in which area they live, and make a bit of small talk for around 5 messages (can be done in less than 20 minutes)
6) Ask them out on a date at a specific time and place, if they say they're not available, try to setup a different time until you find a time where she is available.
7) Do dates in places where you can easily talk to each other and it doesn't feel like a job interview
(Avoid dinner dates or movie nights, and instead choose a coffee shop, bar or park where it's not too loud).
8) On the day of the date, do some light physical escalation (hug her as soon as you meet her, then take her hand to lead her to where you want to go, so at a bar or coffee shop, that would be your table, and in a park, it would be the direction you want to go. Once you have done that, you can try stroking her arm gently and then you can put your hand on her leg.
9) Once you've been on the date for 30-60 minutes, try to kiss her
10) After you've been on the date for 1 hour or more, try to invite her back to your place, if she asks why, be honest and say you want to make out
11) Once you're back at your place, don't waste time by talking, kiss her as soon as possible, and then move to a bit of foreplay, then you can have sex with her.

If you repeat this process with every girl who gives you IOIs and you go out a lot, you will sleep with a lot of women over the next couple of years, you will get rejected a lot too but you will get more success than most men. A similar plan could be applied to online dating too.

Now, you may be asking me why I claim to know so much about the topic when I have absolutely no experience with women and it's because I read a very clear free guide somewhere that explained all of this in far greater detail and that is just a short summary of it. If you follow the guide, you'll definitely get laid, it was originally made for tinder so it works well with the current situation but only if you can get matches on tinder. My problem is that I do better in real life than on tinder, and since I only found the guide during the pandemic, I haven't had the chance to try it out on women that I meet in real life because I don't get IOIs anymore since I never go out without a mask. You can find the guide here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4/

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and pizza
You still have to have some degree of masculine physicality if you're gonna go that route, so yes. Works for some, and it doesn't work for others. Zyzz's ascension would've never worked if he was a manlet skullet
We are talking about building some character, not ascending.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and WadlowMaxxing
We are talking about building some character, not ascending.
What's even the point if you're not even ascending though?

What's even the point if you're not even ascending though?
There is plenty of subhumans with wifes around, the point is being successful enough to breed and send the jews packing back to pissrael.

• Love it
There is plenty of subhumans with wifes around, the point is being successful enough to breed and send the jews packing back to pissrael.
I get your point but I just don't even see the point in doing that tbh. I don't want to have to spend 5 days a week wageslaving to some used up whore who is fucking chad while I'm working. Better to LDAR than betabuxx tbh

That's not really true. Because of the pandemic, most people stay at home a lot but in a normal situation where everything is open, women do a lot of shopping, if you went to a shopping mall before the pandemic during the weekend, you would know what I am talking about. The places where I see the most women are usually in malls, clothing stores, on the main street in the city, and at school, those are the best places to meet them.

They don't LDAR with their cellphones, they just do different things than what you do, for them, a fun weekend is going out with their friends on a weekend to shop for new clothes or new shoes and to go out to bars and clubs on every friday and saturday night, they also go out to concerts and festivals sometimes, otherwise, most of the time they just work, or at least it's the case here in Montreal where I live.

So, the best way to meet women is to go out to those places a lot (either to the city, to the mall, clothing stores, bars, clubs, or festivals) and look around you to see which women give you IOIs, become good at detecting what IOIs are and what they're not and then approach the women who give you the strongest IOIs and introduce yourself.

1) Try to have a normal conversation where you don't give her compliments and you don't tell her that you are attracted to her, you just talk for 5-10 minutes.
2) Then, tell her you want to meet her again sometime and ask for her number.
3) Repeat that with every girl who gives you IOIs
4) When you finally come back home, send a text message to each girl to start get some information about them
5) Find out in which area they live, and make a bit of small talk for around 5 messages (can be done in less than 20 minutes)
6) Ask them out on a date at a specific time and place, if they say they're not available, try to setup a different time until you find a time where she is available.
7) Do dates in places where you can easily talk to each other and it doesn't feel like a job interview
(Avoid dinner dates or movie nights, and instead choose a coffee shop, bar or park where it's not too loud).
8) On the day of the date, do some light physical escalation (hug her as soon as you meet her, then take her hand to lead her to where you want to go, so at a bar or coffee shop, that would be your table, and in a park, it would be the direction you want to go. Once you have done that, you can try stroking her arm gently and then you can put your hand on her leg.
9) Once you've been on the date for 30-60 minutes, try to kiss her
10) After you've been on the date for 1 hour or more, try to invite her back to your place, if she asks why, be honest and say you want to make out
11) Once you're back at your place, don't waste time by talking, kiss her as soon as possible, and then move to a bit of foreplay, then you can have sex with her.

If you repeat this process with every girl who gives you IOIs and you go out a lot, you will sleep with a lot of women over the next couple of years, you will get rejected a lot too but you will get more success than most men. A similar plan could be applied to online dating too.

Now, you may be asking me why I claim to know so much about the topic when I have absolutely no experience with women and it's because I read a very clear free guide somewhere that explained all of this in far greater detail and that is just a short summary of it. If you follow the guide, you'll definitely get laid, it was originally made for tinder so it works well with the current situation but only if you can get matches on tinder. My problem is that I do better in real life than on tinder, and since I only found the guide during the pandemic, I haven't had the chance to try it out on women that I meet in real life because I don't get IOIs anymore since I never go out without a mask. You can find the guide here: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4/
honestly, i know these shits really work but i don't have a bag and i can't stand it, i want to increase my psl to 6 at least, do statusmaxxing that everything will be as simple and natural as breathing