One of the simplest, fastest snacks for leanmaxxers

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
Preheat over to 100 degrees Celsius (212 Fahrenheit). Take a baking sheet on a plate and grate little piles of your preferred cheese. Place in the oven and let cook for 10 mins. That's it!

You can use dips if you want, but they're good on their own. For this I used Piri Piri and creme fraiche with a squirt of lemon.
20240509 003721

@Manletmachine @BrahminBoss

The cheese has casein and the sauce has cayenne pepper, which both are kratom potentiators.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Manletmachine, Klasik01 and 1 other person
Preheat over to 100 degrees Celsius (212 Fahrenheit). Take a baking sheet on a plate and grate little piles of your preferred cheese. Place in the oven and let cook for 10 mins. That's it!

You can use dips if you want, but they're good on their own. For this I used Piri Piri and creme fraiche with a squirt of lemon.
View attachment 2906327
@Manletmachine @BrahminBoss

The cheese has casein and the sauce has cayenne pepper, which both are kratom potentiators.
u need volume of food when leanmaxxing not slices of cheese that won’t fill you up

• +1
Reactions: polio, try2beme, Aladin and 1 other person
What does this mean?
It makes the substance stronger. Grapefruit juice is another good kratom potentiator (and it also works for a lot of other drugs and medications as well).

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Klasik01
u need volume of food when leanmaxxing not slices of cheese that won’t fill you up
Some research suggests that cheese helps burn more fat since it has a lot of calcium.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
that’s why it’s just a snack

can’t you read?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: j05 and Eriot Lodger
this wont fill me up brother but mirin idea

that’s why it’s just a snack

can’t you read?
Indeed it's meant more as a comfort food. A lot of people struggle to stay on a caloric deficit because they feel like they're not having enough tasty food.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Klasik01 and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Klasik01
I just eat the cheese like a mouse and eat tuna from the tin like a cat (altogether(

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back