ONE OF THE WORST TIMINGS IN MY LIFE JUST HAPPENED

Euron

Euron

curls n swirls, also 6'2
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Posts
6,520
Reputation
10,673
I was in class, sitting next my hb. I saw a tt vid n decided to show it to him. While i was showing him the vid his ex decided to text me:hnghn: it wasnt one message as well, there were multiple messages.
He acted as if he hadnt seen anything :SadgeInTheRain:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away, raeeeeeeeeeeeee, Oscaridk and 2 others
B
 
  • +1
Reactions: ArchangeI
Bro this is on YOU
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Euron, raeeeeeeeeeeeee and Oscaridk
Bro this is on YOU
He had a bad day and doesn't want to hear your bullshit.

If this ever happens again, put your phone away. If you still want to show him stuff but don't want to get messages from your ex, I'd recommend putting on Do not disturb. Sorry for you man.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Euron and lowtide654
He had a bad day and doesn't want to hear your bullshit.

If this ever happens again, put your phone away. If you still want to show him stuff but don't want to get messages from your ex, I'd recommend putting on Do not disturb. Sorry for you man.
His dick must hurt after you rode it so hard
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Euron and Oscaridk
He had a bad day and doesn't want to hear your bullshit.

If this ever happens again, put your phone away. If you still want to show him stuff but don't want to get messages from your ex, I'd recommend putting on Do not disturb. Sorry for you man.
Yo I thought u were talking to me:lul:
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Euron and Oscaridk

Similar threads

FuckThisEarth
Replies
0
Views
17
FuckThisEarth
FuckThisEarth
notrq
Replies
2
Views
52
Matt Fat
Matt Fat
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
7
Views
64
Irrelevance
Irrelevance
Farsin
Replies
1
Views
21
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
time27
Replies
3
Views
45
time27
time27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top