One parent can ruin a lot of your genes (story)

This is just me explaining how a few shit traits from one parent can ruin nearly everything

my mum has a lot of good traits for example, giga blue eyes, had great frame inherited from her father who had an insane giga frame from his Baltic genes, good eye area, great colouring 5ft8 height witch is good for a woman in her generation

now let’s take my dad, terrible frame skinny arms and legs, hazel eyes, short 5ft7, Anglo Saxon bone structure but without the good colouring instead he looks like a med and doesn’t have blue eyes but he has a very Anglo Saxon bone structure m

so let’s see what they created

my height 5ft11 and a half

Eye colour dark grey

weird bone structure from a Baltic and Anglo mix, wide as fuck head but tall midface but didn’t get a tall lower third, deepset eyes and sloped forehead from Baltic genes but but not hooded eyes resulting in caved in deepset eyes with upper eyelid exposure even tho they shouldn’t

my dads shit frame and before you say muh t, I litterslly have above average t levels, was always outside as a kid, use to fight all the times with my friends and ate a fuck Ton of food and still do, I’m talking I use to eat steak, vegetables, fruit and cereal nearly everyday as a kid

you see what I’m talking about your looks can get fucked from a bad mixture or one parents genes can fuck up everything

why did my dad one night stand my mum

Fuck my life

now my max potential is 4 psl

everyone here always pick your future wife well and use protection or you will end up with a mistake like me
Similar thing happened to me. I was born from a 5'7" man let and a 5'4" Stacy. My brother got my moms genes - tall, built, better facial structure, all that, and around 6 feet or so. Meanwhile I only got to 5'4" with subhuman bone genes - small chin, elf nose, small build, etc. I wish my mom would have aborted me tbh, even though im against abortion. I figure my case would have been justified.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
if it wasn't for your parents, you wouldn't even have been born, if another sperm had fertilized the egg, you wouldn't have been born either, besides you had thousands of genetic recombinations (you could have been born gigachad or incel
How does genetic recombination work and what is it? What's the recomb part?