One procedure/surgery can make other flaws more obvious.

F

FuckassBitchass

Iron
I’m wondering if you run the risk of correcting one flaw with a surgery and that actually causing more flaws to reveal themselves.

Here’s an example post-rhinoplasty:
08C3D8F8 16B1 4687 A91D C71908D07EF5

You can very clearly see that her eyes and eyebrows are more asymmetrical after the crookedness of the nose was corrected. Now she has to go and get orbital surgery lmao? Or am I tripping?

Discuss and offer other examples if you have any.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and NoPainNoChick
It was obvious before as well. It's like there see two cockroaches one big one small you remove big one therres still the other. Still unappealing but not as much

Asymmetry is unnoticeable in real life unless you have so much of it you look deformed.
Upturned nose after lefort ccw comes to mind though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It was obvious before as well. It's like there see two cockroaches one big one small you remove big one therres still the other. Still unappealing but not as much
I still think it’s a considerable difference in how uneven her eyes look from before to after. But yeah I understand the rhinoplasty didn’t create that flaw.
Asymmetry is unnoticeable in real life unless you have so much of it you look deformed.
Upturned nose after lefort ccw comes to mind though.
Yeah people do say that but I’m not sure that means what most think it means. I think it’s very likely people notice it subconsciously and take it into account when finding someone more or less attractive. They just do it without knowing why they’re doing it.

In any case, it very clearly impacts how photogenic you are and with social media being a huge part of dating the impacts of asymmetry are real. Think about dating apps. You can’t show up in person to a dating app. If you’re very clearly asymmetrical on your pictures then you’ll probably get less matches. Again, if you ask the people swiping left on you why they did that they probably won’t say it’s cause you’re asymmetrical. They’ll just say you weren’t their type or weren’t attractive. Is the asymmetry impacting that perception of theirs though? I think so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
any case, it very clearly impacts how photogenic you are and with social media being a huge part of dating the impacts of asymmetry are real.
That's a pretty high IQ take, haven't thought about that before.

• +1
Reactions: FuckassBitchass
The asymmetry was always their, her head is just at a different angle in the second photo.

See how simply rotating the photo made the asymmetry less apparent. She has an asymmetrical maxilla.

Many cases, I’m preparing for mine, my infraorbitals are recessed, however it’s not horrendous, after my Bimax and Genio, it’ll become a lot more pronounced, 8 months after my jaw surgery I’ll be getting infras to remedy it along with other eye surgeries

OP is fucking blind. Her eyes looked more asymmetrical BEFORE the nose job.

first picture was tilted to emphasize crooked nose from jew clinic, nothing changed in the other areas

dude she's just tilting her head chill out

My deviated septum is just as bad, if not worse. :feelswhy:

yes, if you dont actually ascend the brain will just pinpoint other flaws